Desota county speedway oval track on SR 64

Started by Seabeejim, April 07, 2008, 03:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabeejim

John from Desota county speedway on SR 64 that owns the oval track said Tuesday at 5pm until for all to bring quads and dirtbikes and ride on a area that is layed out for a quad and dirtbike track.  It is all marked out but no dirt until he gets feedback on where and what to put in.  This is free too, turn in at the drag strip and go to the back where the oval track is.  Call him 941-748-3171
XR 50 with stickers and mods

racingbroke

does anyone have anymore info on this?  I went by there today and couldn't find anyone, I may not have been in the right place.
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

Seabeejim

Our shop and people went there today and tonite and construction will begin on the track for quads and bikes and will be open weekends and a few nites a week.  More to come but promising for us in the Sarasota-Bradenton area
XR 50 with stickers and mods

racingbroke

Where is the track going to be located?  We drove all over the place and couldn't find anything.  I'd really like to help any way possible.  Please let me know.

Thanks.
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

Seabeejim

Back behind the drag strip is an Oval track and that is where it will be.  They hope to have some word posted and track done in 6 weeks or so and it will be for bikes and quads.  Call the number listed above for more info, I am just passing word that they asked us to help with.

I want him to make a Mud Drag strip and run it sat nites once a month.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com