Track pics from Ocala

Started by Quad32x, April 08, 2008, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

.

Coming into turn 1


My favorite helper


Looking at turn 4


Turn 1 again


Looking down the front straightaway from turn 4 to turn 1


Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

N-Tense Motorsports

Sweet!  It's takin shape.  Keep up the good work guys and thanks for the sneek peek. 
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fastrnrik

Dang Tim, those are some Skully sized pic's! Thanks for posting them

I've got more pictures I'll get up in a little while.

YamahaBabe27

Paige

HillKiller

  Hey Tim ,
Just how many did you have to drink before focusing those shots?? LOL. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

I took the pics. I don't know why they turned out so bad?

Quad32x

Funny Dave. Just beat a man up for helping. :drink.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

backinsaddle

looking great...we can't wait till it's finished and we can get up there

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com