MOTOPLEX UP & running ? expanding you decide,,,,,,drama continues

Started by Mudneck, March 15, 2008, 03:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtnwood

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 21, 2008, 09:28:49 PM
I think the term "hater" is more appropriate to the way you and your group respond to anything posted by a Florida Mud Rider. If one of us was to say, Paul is the best or the motoplex is awesome, we would be accused of sarcasm.

We get criticized for having a private section on our website, why ? because we talk about what we want ? Is it better to have a site that is open so we could ambush people when they come in, and rate them as being "cool or tool" or maybe post pictures of all the guy's humping each other at the "plex". I think it's a shame Paul has put this much time, money and work into his site and the motoplex to have it represented by self proclaimed "thugs". That creates a nice image for the youngsters.

It's all good if it's you guy's doing the talking. What a waste of time.

Jeff
Ignorance will only get you so far in this WWW, and then your just screwed.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Able

Quote from: big-daddy on March 21, 2008, 09:42:31 PM
quote from Able
want a place where you can ride for hours without seeing anyone else ? (probably because you have stabbed almost everyone you've met in the back or talked so much trash about them )


Sounds a little two face there Joe........Talk about respect, I have none for you!



Not two faced at all. I specified no one. Perhaps you need to read my last post regarding any interpretations of that statement.

I take no offense to your statement. Knowing as much about you as I do, if you respected me, I wouldn't be able to respect myself.

kawGIRL

Quote from: Able on March 21, 2008, 09:38:42 PM
My response was in general I specified no one. Perhaps you have a reason to interpret in the manner in which you did. I'm unable to ease your conscience for any of your past actions. I would simply recommend an attitude of friendly actions so if a future statement is made commenting on the negative actions of others you will be confident in your kind ways and would not take offense.

"hater" - street slang. How far is that from "thug" ? Just wondering.  

and out of curiosity, another question.... which is worse ? claim to be a bad person, yet treat everyone kindly and welcome them, or to claim to be a nice person, only to target, bash, disrespect, and snipe at everyone that doesn't strictly identify with your beliefs and conform to your social click ? again, just wondering.

Please specify which of these categories you fall into ?

I think perhaps, the later may be the best fit ?

please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Able

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 21, 2008, 09:46:43 PM
Quote from: Able on March 21, 2008, 09:38:42 PM
My response was in general I specified no one. Perhaps you have a reason to interpret in the manner in which you did. I'm unable to ease your conscience for any of your past actions. I would simply recommend an attitude of friendly actions so if a future statement is made commenting on the negative actions of others you will be confident in your kind ways and would not take offense.

"hater" - street slang. How far is that from "thug" ? Just wondering.  

and out of curiosity, another question.... which is worse ? claim to be a bad person, yet treat everyone kindly and welcome them, or to claim to be a nice person, only to target, bash, disrespect, and snipe at everyone that doesn't strictly identify with your beliefs and conform to your social click ? again, just wondering.

Please specify which of these categories you fall into ?

I think perhaps, the later may be the best fit ?

please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeff

No problem, I'm correcting you, you were wrong.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kawGIRL

Quote from: Able on March 21, 2008, 09:48:07 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 21, 2008, 09:46:43 PM
Quote from: Able on March 21, 2008, 09:38:42 PM
My response was in general I specified no one. Perhaps you have a reason to interpret in the manner in which you did. I'm unable to ease your conscience for any of your past actions. I would simply recommend an attitude of friendly actions so if a future statement is made commenting on the negative actions of others you will be confident in your kind ways and would not take offense.

"hater" - street slang. How far is that from "thug" ? Just wondering.  

and out of curiosity, another question.... which is worse ? claim to be a bad person, yet treat everyone kindly and welcome them, or to claim to be a nice person, only to target, bash, disrespect, and snipe at everyone that doesn't strictly identify with your beliefs and conform to your social click ? again, just wondering.

Please specify which of these categories you fall into ?

I think perhaps, the later may be the best fit ?

please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeff

No problem, I'm correcting you, you were wrong.

I see, so in one mans opinion I was wrong.
I think it's best you go right on believing that.

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Able

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 21, 2008, 09:53:05 PM

I see, so in one mans opinion I was wrong.
I think it's best you go right on believing that.

Jeff


Wouldn't have it any other way

kawGIRL

Quote from: Able on March 21, 2008, 09:55:11 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 21, 2008, 09:53:05 PM

I see, so in one mans opinion I was wrong.
I think it's best you go right on believing that.

Jeff


Wouldn't have it any other way

Wouldn't have guessed you would.

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Able

It's no problem. Integrity is it's own intrinsic reward and needs no admiration for validation.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Able

Actually it's still pretty much on track with the thread's intent of taking shots at a particular group of people and bashing the Plex.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32


gtnwood

Quote from: Able on March 21, 2008, 10:00:31 PM
It's no problem. Integrity is it's own intrinsic reward and needs no admiration for validation.
Ya might wanna dumb it down a little Able so she/he can keep up ;)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Quad32x

Quote from: gtnwood on March 21, 2008, 10:13:59 PM
Quote from: Able on March 21, 2008, 10:00:31 PM
It's no problem. Integrity is it's own intrinsic reward and needs no admiration for validation.
Ya might wanna dumb it down a little Able so she/he can keep up ;)

Dont think it will help.  :R :R :R
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gearhead400

Intri... what? time to hit up dictionary.com, yet again on this thread. I understand it, but i'd like to fully understand it...so i can use it....and sound smart.... ;D


Ya EFF the FL mud riders and their snorkled quads, me and pony boy 'll knife fight ya.

hmm ya, not so much. I'll quit posting.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

oh, i didnt get it, but now i do!

Oh and honestly paul, 204 acres? thats all, shows how much YOUUUU care about this sport. You should of at least sold you home to up the number a little bit. You think for yourselfer.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Mudneck

It done nowhere else to go but down hill.Happy riding everyone & Happy Easter.

God Bless ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com