MOTOPLEX UP & running ? expanding you decide,,,,,,drama continues

Started by Mudneck, March 15, 2008, 03:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

Sorry fella's had to go drop my morning duece.

Where were we? Feature weekend free hot dogs??

Blargh blargh blargh............................
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Able

Just having fun as I recall, and talking about how my dad can beat up mike's dad  :D

Quad32x

And how this thread was started just to be an azz. Need proof ? Here ya go ...............

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

wilburz

Quad32x , you are a friggin TOOL!

Motoplex whippin boy you are!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 11:11:36 AM
Just having fun as I recall, and talking about how my dad can beat up mike's dad  :D

Ok but my uncle can beat up your dad and your uncle at the same time.If you want to set up a fight check   ! ! yes or ! ! no.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

Quote from: wilburz on March 18, 2008, 11:15:49 AM
Quad32x , you are a friggin TOOL!

Motoplex whippin boy you are!
Hey it is what it is. This was started with nothing more in mind than to start crap. And as for the tool comment , yea and its big. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32


BirdDog

Quote from: wilburz on March 18, 2008, 11:15:49 AM
Quad32x , you are a friggin TOOL!

Motoplex whippin boy you are!
look's to me he calls it the way he see's it   :N

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

Sorry Mike........... but his uncle bakes better cookies too!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Able


budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Able

Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 11:52:31 AM
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 11:50:54 AM
Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 11:37:22 AM
Hmmm..... is that from the super secret section?

How much does that one cost ?

not on this site... a different one

Ohhhhhhhh should I rush over and sign up ?

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Able

Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 11:58:42 AM
Your not loved there. Or here for that matter. 2:L

Dang it! Now I'm upset  :'(   I'm going out to lunch now, Quad hold down the fort for me  ;)

big-daddy

His got to mop the kitchen floor before his wife comes home.  :L
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Peeper


Da_Mtg_Man

at least someone thought it was funny.....lol.....
I was begining to wonder if I lost my sense of humor.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 01:17:54 PM
at least someone thought it was funny.....lol.....
I was begining to wonder if I lost my sense of humor.  ;D
No , just your mind. :N
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 01:26:53 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 01:17:54 PM
at least someone thought it was funny.....lol.....
I was begining to wonder if I lost my sense of humor.  ;D
No , just your mind. :N

Thats been long gone.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

greenmachine

This thread & the few Ranch people who cant afford the drive to the plex are the reason my visit to this site has decreased to 1-2x per week if that. Same d**ks starting shiz different day.
At least this man owns the plex & charges a very fair price to enjoy it. UNLIKE RR where you have to drop a few grand to say you are part of some secret society in which you have NO RIGHTS to the land they sold you & you have to pay extra to bring your family in with you. Dont tell me anything about RR my family has been out there since 1984. I have seen it change & we dont go anymore because of the BS out there.
You guys are so punked by the joke. Thanks for all the free press for the plex. Stay in S. Florida...errr Cuba Rico & enjoy yourselves. Trust me all the people who go to the plex will continue to enjoy theirselves much more than the same old sandy trail at RR.

PHN

You want to sell your deed to RR?
If you bought in 1984...I will pay what you paid, plus all your taxes since then....I mean since your not going out there any more.....and you don't even like it right?

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com