Neck surgery

Started by 1FasterBlaster, March 12, 2008, 10:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

  I had neck surgery yesterday. Paul Zak in Pinellas park is a great doctor. He did the surgery at Largo medical center. Let me tell you, this place doesn't look like a Hospital, it's like a hotel.
   Everything went well and hopefully I'll be healed in a couple of weeks. I had a fusion of C6, and C7. Pain meds are great.   
    Hott Nurses too!!
 

Slick89

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 12, 2008, 10:47:21 AM
  I had neck surgery yesterday. Paul Zak in Pinellas park is a great doctor. He did the surgery at Largo medical center. Let me tell you, this place doesn't look like a Hospital, it's like a hotel.
   Everything went well and hopefully I'll be healed in a couple of weeks. I had a fusion of C6, and C7. Pain meds are great.   
    Hott Nurses too!!
 

thank god for the meds and the hott nurses lol.. wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

Anoriginal

Chino:

I hope you heal up fast and good man!

All the best!   :ThumbsUp.gif

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

Here's to a fast recovery :T
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dirtygrl80

susieblazer here , my pc is at circuit city under repairs  ............good luck chino....i am due for some knee surgery soon, depends on dr findings.....if they use what i make maybe i will get a dvd of the surgery ....
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

garym

hang in there...had neck rebuilt in the late 90's and I am fine...you will be also

1FasterBlaster

#7
Hurts like hell right now, and I'm not crazy about taking Hydrocodone. They make me hiccup real bad for like an hour.
   I'm just glad it's done. They put in the IV, then took me to the surgery room. They moved me onto the table, plugged in the IV and that's all I remember.
   I'm seriously contemplating getting a side by side.

svtbolt04

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 12, 2008, 10:07:49 PM
   I'm seriously cotemplating getting a side by side.



I want one too.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

1FasterBlaster

   That looks sweet. My Wife was never excited about me on quads.Especially when I get hurt. Plus, I'll be 39 going on 22 this year. I guess it's time to hang with the old school dogs!!
   I would love to have a Rzr, but I think the other ones have more components for four passengers right?

predatorracer8

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 13, 2008, 06:03:11 AM
   That looks sweet. My Wife was never excited about me on quads.Especially when I get hurt. Plus, I'll be 39 going on 22 this year. I guess it's time to hang with the old school dogs!!
   I would love to have a Rzr, but I think the other ones have more components for four passengers right?

ya thaey have a crew cab olarsi ranger. ive always said when im unable to race anymore im going to race sxs.

1FasterBlaster

 What about the Rhino's, do they have four seaters?

AmericanRobster

You can make a Rhino into a four seater. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery. If you need anything at all, call me Chino.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

predatorracer8

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 13, 2008, 02:15:32 PM
What about the Rhino's, do they have four seaters?

dont know about them, the only 4-seater rhinos ive seen are the ones were people put the bolt on back seat in the bed.

1FasterBlaster

 Hopefully I'll be able to find something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

KD 428

r6ealator(i think) made his rhino a 4 seater.

Hope you heal fast ;)
HONDA CRF450R

1FasterBlaster

  I'm in some pain today.Even with the meds. Everytime I try to swallow food, it feels like I'm eating rocks.
   I'm just glad It's done!! I think I'll have to try and live with the back pains for now. Thanks for everyone's concern.
   Now if anyone wants to make donations to the " Better ride on a Rzr Fund" feel free to contact me!!

1FasterBlaster

 Blue Bell Ice Cream ( Century Sundae) is my new best friend!!

Mars

I had C5,6,7 done last Oct. It will get better. The lump in your throat will take at least thee months to disaper. The neck/back pain will also be with you for about three months.
Avoid sneezing. I had a surprise sneeze about 3 weeks after surgery and it brought tears to my eyes!
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

1FasterBlaster

 Man, this lump in my neck is annoying as hell. Sometimes I feel like it's blocking my breathing tube. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what's worse, the neck pain, or the lump in my throat!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com