please help me with my 400ex..

Started by Kelli415, March 04, 2008, 05:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelli415

hi im kelli
im going to have the fastest race team
in my class for gncc next year.
well faster then devito
(:

and yaya! go my fans!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Turboderf

Quote from: KD 450 on March 12, 2008, 09:27:15 PM
Well see Kelli. Croom Spring Break. Camp to OAS and back. >:D
count me in

svtbolt04

Hi
Im Fred
I ride a KTM
It is a dirt bike
tehe
I also like typing like im writing a poem
I hope it isnt hard to read!


Today I went riding
it was fun.
Two other people came with me
I was faster than one.
I then ordered chinese food
because
i
was hungry.
lolz


:-*
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Michael Bolton

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 04, 2008, 05:49:53 PM
just gotta make sure you drain the engine and the tank up front,,,,,after that I would run the engine for about 15 secons at about idle speed and let it drain some more,,,

you do know you are running the engine with no oil for those 15 seconds right? thats not good. you have a dry sump motor and the only oil your getting out is whats sitting in the oil lines that circulate from the motor to the oil resevoir. so yeah... your crank, connecting rod, wrist pin, piston, etc thats all spinning at 1000rpms under a small explosion is not being properly lubricated. so bad

dont do that anymore, its not worth it at all to get that little bit of old oil out

Kelli415

Quote from: KD 450 on March 13, 2008, 11:28:00 PM
Quote from: Turboderf on March 12, 2008, 10:49:15 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on March 12, 2008, 09:27:15 PM
Well see Kelli. Croom Spring Break. Camp to OAS and back. >:D
count me in


Alright just make sure you have some tearoffs on your goggles for all the dirt your gonna be eating! haha

haha yeah right kenny.
we'll see
were having teams
fred joe and i
vs kenny travis and donny.

all your people have to be back at camp to win.
and who ever else wants to race. haha
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 12, 2008, 10:55:19 PM
Hi
Im Fred
I ride a KTM
It is a dirt bike
tehe
I also like typing like im writing a poem
I hope it isnt hard to read!


Today I went riding
it was fun.
Two other people came with me
I was faster than one.
I then ordered chinese food
because
i
was hungry.
lolz


:-*

ok.
strange.
haha.
(:
ok.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Any one want to give me a ride to croom? lol I was planning on going for spring break but my dad said we can't...  :'(
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

svtbolt04

Quote from: Kelli415 on March 14, 2008, 01:23:44 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 12, 2008, 10:55:19 PM
Hi
Im Fred
I ride a KTM
It is a dirt bike
tehe
I also like typing like im writing a poem
I hope it isnt hard to read!


Today I went riding
it was fun.
Two other people came with me
I was faster than one.
I then ordered chinese food
because
i
was hungry.
lolz


:-*

ok.
strange.
haha.
(:
ok.

lol
Iknow.
Weird.
:o
Rofl.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 14, 2008, 03:15:50 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 14, 2008, 01:23:44 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 12, 2008, 10:55:19 PM
Hi
Im Fred
I ride a KTM
It is a dirt bike
tehe
I also like typing like im writing a poem
I hope it isnt hard to read!


Today I went riding
it was fun.
Two other people came with me
I was faster than one.
I then ordered chinese food
because
i
was hungry.
lolz


:-*

ok.
strange.
haha.
(:
ok.

lol
Iknow.
Weird.
:o
Rofl.
Lol, you're too much Fred.

Kelli415

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 14, 2008, 05:04:11 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 14, 2008, 03:15:50 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 14, 2008, 01:23:44 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 12, 2008, 10:55:19 PM
Hi
Im Fred
I ride a KTM
It is a dirt bike
tehe
I also like typing like im writing a poem
I hope it isnt hard to read!


Today I went riding
it was fun.
Two other people came with me
I was faster than one.
I then ordered chinese food
because
i
was hungry.
lolz


:-*

ok.
strange.
haha.
(:
ok.

lol
Iknow.
Weird.
:o
Rofl.
Lol, you're too much Fred.




yeahhh...
lol

IM GOING TO LCROSS TOMORROW!
WITH LEGEND JOE!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com