Fun at River Ranch 4/16/05

Started by otto, April 17, 2005, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

We just bought a lot in RR and spent Saturday exploring. Within 15 minutes we were stuck in the mud.
05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

otto

05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

otto

No problem for an amphibious '86 Honda
05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

otto

We spent the afternoon on the trails.
05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

otto

05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

otto

We met Mike on his Raptor 660R. :D
05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

otto

And we made it to the swimming hole.
05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

big-daddy

Otto, are you the guy a pull out of the that mud hole. I was driving the camo kodiak?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

THECHEDDA660R

hey i have a lot out there but anyways i just wanted to know how do you get out to the swimmin hole?

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth

QuoteWe met Mike on his Raptor 660R. :D


he finally got that rappy runnin again ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

Wasn't me. I wouldn't take my Rappy out there. It's to freakin wet for a sport quad.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

otto

Big Daddy that was me, thanks much for the help. I am thinking maybe its time for a winch. Or maybe I should get my wife a 4x4...
05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

otto

The swimming hole is N 27deg 44.322min, W 81deg 11.464min. I would still be out there lost if I didn't have GPS.  :)
05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com