new camp

Started by Redgrizzly660, March 12, 2005, 06:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H2OS

  
   Hey Grizz, nice camp you have there and nice palace too.Just let me know when its ready for rental. I already told Lise that i am sure you will become a inn keeper and maybe our next boss...
 Say hello to everyone .....            

jjamesbar

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

green450s

#27
In regards to the RR website listed it is incorrect and not the official website of the RRPOA, it is the website that is not approved by the RRPOA. The RRPOA's website is http://www.rrpoa.org/. Thankyou!
04 450S

big-daddy

today I got to see Grizz trailer at river ranch. WOW a change!
when Grizz is done with his trailer it will be the Red Roof Inn. the first 4 star hotel a River ranch
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

phone with light, the man doesnt play
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stretchy

Quote
The Grizz
[/b][/color][/size]
Watch out I cut the crap out of my foot on a glass bottle there

You could see the fat and the meat an everything, it was COOL :P


bbf

never know what you will find on a tree at rr

Da_Mtg_Man

Looking good Griz. The porch was a great idea.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Thrasher

i can't believe the difference over just the past 2 days work u guys did!

sorry i didn't get a chance to help out
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

TurboBanshee_kid

gizz is that other gizzley working I  thought the red one was your wifes ???
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Thrumud

Hey Grizz !  Man that camp is coming out sweet.  I was there Sat, got my camp approved by Mrs. Becky.  We're just south east from you, "CAMP 1906".  We'll be there next Sat clearing the land and there after bringing the trailer. I might need some professional advice from your crew.  Great work!  Hope to see ya out there soon. Great work Budman, Sk8rdude.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Asphaltdragon

Coming home from orlando, 30 minutes after passing yeehaw junction i realized that i could have stoped in there :-/
I'll have to come by another time
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

speedman8903

kodiakgirl is right, there should be a pool..lol [smiley=Approve.gif]
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

lil_Mrs._Honda1

that is some truly amazing work guys !
how much to build me one !?!?!?!?!
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

jjamesbar

great work grizz. its night & day compared to what you started with.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

kawGIRL

 Looks AWESOME Guys  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]






 :o Did you say that Budman was WORKING?









07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

budman

Quote  Looks AWESOME Guys  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]






 :o Did you say that Budman was WORKING?










You know, I saw the pictures...it looks that way....I can't really remember after those few six packs...God I hope somebody checked my...work. I would hate to have the roof fall  on Mama Grizz............ [smiley=drink.gif]
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Chris505

Great job there guys.. what a difference from what is looked like at first....  
it is now a nice little weekend get away... thumbs up!!!!
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

da_mtgs_boss

#46
Grizz,
your camp looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

Moose

Looks real good Griz, maybe I'll see it someday.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

SSRancher

Grizz, looks good. Especially the porch. That's sweet.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

Qdawg76

Now that is cool Grizz. Nothing like roughing it huh?lol
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com