best movie quotes ?

Started by bignickwaite, March 07, 2008, 01:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesman

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 07, 2008, 01:58:59 PM
Have you ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light?

actor?                 JACK

character?       JOKER
movie?               BATMAN


bluesman

Jake: Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curtis: Boys, you got to learn not to talk to nuns that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. Murphy: Help you two?
Elwood: Do you have any white bread ma'am?
Mrs. Murphy: Yeah.
Elwood: I'll have some toasted white bread please.
Mrs. Murphy: You want butter or jam on that, honey?
Elwood: No ma'am, dry.
Jake: Do you have any fried chicken ma'am?
Mrs. Murphy: Best damned chicken in the state.
Jake: Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.
Mrs. Murphy: You want chicken wings or chicken legs?
Jake: Four fried chickens and a Coke.
Elwood: And some dry white toast please.
Mrs. Murphy: Ya'all want anything to drink with that?
Elwood: No ma'am.
Jake: A Coke.
Mrs. Murphy: Be right back.

bluesman

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit




   What we have here is a failure to comunicate  ....

GrizzlyGator

Russians don't take a dump without a plan son!

movie?
actor?

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: QT314 on March 07, 2008, 03:02:05 PM
i can't believe you came on my mom

Whooo!!! :X b:r :R :R :T :Wacko.gif

wheelie_boy

Keep on keepin on - joe dirt
05 kx 250f

bignickwaite

blues brothers one or the all time best movies.

"Were on a mission from god"
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

bluesman

Buford T. Justice: There's no way, no WAY that you came from my loins. [a brief pause] Soon as I get home, the first thing I'm gonna do is punch your momma in the mouth.

digginfool

Ok, let's try it again:

Neal:  Where are your hands?

Dell:    Between two pillows.

Neal:  Those aren't pillows!!

movie?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

exrider

Quote from: Can-AmGator on March 08, 2008, 09:56:07 AM
Russians don't take a dump without a plan son!

movie? Hunt for Red October
actor?
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: exrider on March 08, 2008, 02:58:08 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on March 08, 2008, 09:56:07 AM
Russians don't take a dump without a plan son!

movie? Hunt for Red October
actor?

movie - correct
actor - ex-presdidential candidate- Fred thompson

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: digginfool on March 08, 2008, 02:51:27 PM
Ok, let's try it again:

Neal:  Where are your hands?

Dell:    Between two pillows.

Neal:  Those aren't pillows!!

movie?

dumb & dumber??

fastLANE

two line from the same movie....
....you over rotated,no sh*t


and
.....your nothing next to Bart Taylor!



Lets see if you guys can guess the movie. I'll give you a hint...it's an 80's classic to young boys of the time

exrider

Quote from: fastLANE on March 08, 2008, 04:47:23 PM
two line from the same movie....
....you over rotated,no sh*t


and
.....your nothing next to Bart Taylor!



Lets see if you guys can guess the movie. I'll give you a hint...it's an 80's classic to young boys of the time

Old BMX movie called Rad I think?
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

MedicMudder

"A Man got to know his limitations"         
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

MedicMudder

Whats so funny about me?What Im a clown? I amuse you?!!!            I think he's down by the creek walking on water,          Seen any thing like that...hell I haven't even heard of any thing like that!!!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

CABLEGUY1

Well I'm here and your here so doesnt that make it our time?

gearhead400

Quote from: kfx400rob on March 07, 2008, 08:41:09 PM
"might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, firecrackers, ya stick 'em in mailboxes, you drop 'em in toilets, shove 'em up bullfrogs asses"

no ones mentioned a joe dirt line yet, that movies a classic. lol

Look four posts up, i beat you to it.


"ughh, i forgot my cell phone"
"you want to go get it?"
"no...we've gone to far."
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

fastLANE

Quote from: exrider on March 08, 2008, 05:23:16 PM
Quote from: fastLANE on March 08, 2008, 04:47:23 PM
two line from the same movie....
....you over rotated,no sh*t


and
.....your nothing next to Bart Taylor!



Lets see if you guys can guess the movie. I'll give you a hint...it's an 80's classic to young boys of the time

Old BMX movie called Rad I think?
you got it!

garym

Your gonna need a bigger boat!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on March 08, 2008, 06:15:18 PM
Well I'm here and your here so doesnt that make it our time?

Fast times at Ridgemont High. Great freakin movie.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bignickwaite

Quote from: MedicMudder on March 08, 2008, 05:56:36 PM
Whats so funny about me?What Im a clown? I amuse you?!!!            I think he's down by the creek walking on water,          Seen any thing like that...hell I haven't even heard of any thing like that!!!!

another great movie Goodfellas
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

686RAPTOR

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rider

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

kenz

Quote from: Can-AmGator on March 08, 2008, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: digginfool on March 08, 2008, 02:51:27 PM
Ok, let's try it again:

Neal:  Where are your hands?

Dell:    Between two pillows.

Neal:  Those aren't pillows!!

movie?

dumb & dumber??

Nope,  Planes, Trains and Automobiles.  John Candy and Steve Martin.

2 More from a different Steve Martin movie:

Ruprecht, do you want the genital cuff?

Freddy Benson: I didn't steal any money! She just saw me with another woman! You're French, you understand that!
Inspector Andre: To be with another woman, that is French. To be caught, that is American.
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com