best movie quotes ?

Started by bignickwaite, March 07, 2008, 01:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: kenz on March 09, 2008, 12:01:01 AM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on March 08, 2008, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: digginfool on March 08, 2008, 02:51:27 PM
Ok, let's try it again:

Neal:  Where are your hands?

Dell:    Between two pillows.

Neal:  Those aren't pillows!!

movie?

dumb & dumber??

Nope,  Planes, Trains and Automobiles.  John Candy and Steve Martin.

2 More from a different Steve Martin movie:

Ruprecht, do you want the genital cuff?

Freddy Benson: I didn't steal any money! She just saw me with another woman! You're French, you understand that!
Inspector Andre: To be with another woman, that is French. To be caught, that is American.


ZEE PINK PANTER ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: garym on March 08, 2008, 07:43:13 PM
Your gonna need a bigger boat!!

JAWS.... show me the way to go home....Im tired and I want to go to bed, I had a little drink about an hour ago and it went straght to my head....what the f**k was that?

686RAPTOR

chinese store guy---------------i feel sorry for your moma

thug with dread locks----------what you said bout my moma fool

POW POW POW

kawasakimojaverider

joe dirt  (see the peanut dead give away)

bignickwaite

Quote from: 686RAPTOR on March 09, 2008, 01:43:36 AM
chinese store guy---------------i feel sorry for your moma

thug with dread locks----------what you said bout my moma fool

POW POW POW

menace to society
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

GrizzlyGator

1.)Stuck in there like a Alabama tick on a hounddog....

2.)real tomato ketchup eddie? Oh! nothin' but the best Clark!...


eldiablo64

sometimes you gotta ask yourself do i feel lucky today?..........well,do ya...punk?
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

MedicMudder

Quote from: bignickwaite on March 08, 2008, 10:07:36 PM
Quote from: MedicMudder on March 08, 2008, 05:56:36 PM
Whats so funny about me?What Im a clown? I amuse you?!!!            I think he's down by the creek walking on water,          Seen any thing like that...hell I haven't even heard of any thing like that!!!!

another great movie Goodfellas
The other movie Tomstone
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

MedicMudder

Look daddy a alligator....That reminds me I gotta call your mama.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

lil fat rider

#84
"you also need to know some mexican judo.....as in.... judo dont know what your messin' wit holmes!"
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

686RAPTOR

she's a ho......foooe shooooo

lil fat rider

 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

686RAPTOR


bignickwaite

i like to picture my jesus with a tuxedo t shirt it says im formal but i like to party
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

MudMan

I like to picture Jesus with big ole angel wings......singing lead vocals for Lyndard Skynard.......and I'm in the front row.....and I'm hammered drunk.
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

bluesman

Always with the negative waves, Moriarty, always with the negative waves . . .




  ok guess this one?

686RAPTOR

SHOW ME THE MONEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYRAPTOR

i'm gonna come at you lika spider monkey!!!

yfz122

i'll bet she gives great helmet
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

GrizzlyGator


GrizzlyGator

Quote from: MedicMudder on March 09, 2008, 03:01:00 PM
Look daddy a alligator....That reminds me I gotta call your mama.

A CLASSIC (SMOKEY & THE BANDIT)

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 09, 2008, 02:43:10 PM
sometimes you gotta ask yourself do i feel lucky today?..........well,do ya...punk?


GrizzlyGator

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 10, 2008, 07:48:09 AM
i'm gonna come at you lika spider monkey!!!

GET EM' RICKY BOBBY


94Hardbody4x4

"Schools for Fools"

"I'll tell who did it, it was that damn sasquatch!"
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com