best movie quotes ?

Started by bignickwaite, March 07, 2008, 01:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

"Nevermind that Sh*t.......Here comes Mongo!"

Just about any line from Blazing Saddles is awesome.

~Demon_Boy250X~

#26
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 07, 2008, 02:27:13 PM
Demonboy's favorite
"I'm here to chew bubble gum, and kick some @ss. I'm all out of bubble gum"

You do no justice to my favorite quote lol!  ;D

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick @ss...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

From the movie "They Live" said by Roddy Piper god i love that line he's standing in a bank with a Shot gun and huge sunglasses lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: gery350 on March 07, 2008, 03:06:49 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 07, 2008, 03:05:04 PM
Quote from: gery350 on March 07, 2008, 03:01:38 PM
lets see...

tombstone, batman, sweet home alabama. is that all you got? ;D

idaman.....your no daisy!!!!

That'll do, pig. That'll do

actor?
character?
movie?


r u kiddin ..... ;D

actor: old guy
character : old guy playing old guy
movie : babe

movie: replcemants
actor:? kicker talking to on fat guy
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

NYRAPTOR

i shot the clerk? i shot the clerk? see, he said it twice.


my cousin vinny

MudMan

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 07, 2008, 02:59:29 PM
William Wallace: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.
Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?


Braveheart.

GREAT CHOICE !
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

backwoods boy

ok two great movies here
#1. shake and bake baby-will ferrel-talledaga nights
#2.im happier than a tornado in a trailer park-towmater-cars
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

NYRAPTOR

everytime she revs up the microwave clark, i forget my name and p i s s myself.

AintSkeered

#32
All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

and,

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess he had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

budman

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

gearhead400

"Your talkin to my man all wrong...ya do it again, i'll stab ya in the face with a soldering iron"

"cop - How old are you
kid  - old enough
cop - uh, oldd..enough, to what
kid  -..gasp, to...party"

"Stock boy - did you do that?
Kid  - No, but you should clean that up, someone could get hurt
Stock boy - **** my life"

"No ones gotten a hand-job in cargo pants since nam!"

"60% of the time, it works, everytime"

I know a million quotes, but those are all real popular so i'll stick with those.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

Just thought of another one, greaaaat movie, if you can name it, your awesome.


"Mark: That's what's wrong with you Americans, you're always looking for pain.
Mike: Yeah well... it pains me to hear you say that, Mark, it really does."


"Bob: So, you see any land around here?
Sean: Nope, just water."


hahahahhahha had to get this last one from a website because i couldnt think of it all.

"Bob: Sean, what are you doin' outside man?
Sean: you're him?
Bob: ...yeah... I'm him
Sean: [claps hands together] JESUS! Have i sinned or am i goin' to heaven?
Bob: [laughing] you're fryin' man, how much acid did you take?
Sean: you're not Jesus... you're Bob
Bob: I'm Bob!... how goes it?
Sean: how are you doin' that?
Bob: doin' what?
Sean: walkin' on water? if i get off this chair I'll drown, you wanna know what Bob? 'Cause i cant swim!
Bob: oh, i get it! so Sean, d'you see land anywhere?
Sean: [looking around] no... just water... say Bob, You ARE Jesus.
Bob: Thats Right, I am, why do you ask?
Sean: ...Satan, is in the house, he killed my Mom and turned her into a bull!
Cops: [after flashback to a scene with Sean threatening his mother with a knife but being scared by Satan and a bull, his mother]
[bob waves to Seans mum at the window who reluctantly waves back]
Cops: [the Cops pull in] Put your hands in the air and slowly turn around!
Sean: [happy as happy can be] I'M SAVED
Bob: yeah... sure Sean... you're saved... "
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

NYRAPTOR

Now you can't leave.


A Bronx Tale.

kfx400rob

"might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, firecrackers, ya stick 'em in mailboxes, you drop 'em in toilets, shove 'em up bullfrogs asses"

no ones mentioned a joe dirt line yet, that movies a classic. lol
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 07, 2008, 02:03:52 PM
Why don't you go back to your double-wide and fry something?

actor?
character?
movie?


sweet home Alabama. Don't know the rest
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MudMan on March 07, 2008, 04:40:17 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 07, 2008, 02:59:29 PM
William Wallace: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.
Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?


Braveheart.

GREAT CHOICE !

One of the best movies.

Hondabeefast

Quote from: kfx400rob on March 07, 2008, 08:41:09 PM
"might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, firecrackers, ya stick 'em in mailboxes, you drop 'em in toilets, shove 'em up bullfrogs asses"

no ones mentioned a joe dirt line yet, that movies a classic. lol
Gearhead did like 3 post up from yours thie first line lol and Joe Dirt is pretty damn funny
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

blindkaeta

Lifes like a garden, Dig it

Stupid is as stupid does


digginfool

Quote from: AintSkeered on March 07, 2008, 05:30:11 PM
All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

and,

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess he had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.



movie - Unforgiven

actor - The Man - Clint Eastwood
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

digginfool

#43
Her - "... dead nuts, balls on."

Him - "Dead nuts, balls on?"

Her - "It's an industry term."

movie?
actor?
actress?

(actually, I think I may have the line slightly wrong but it's close enough for those who know the flick)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: digginfool on March 07, 2008, 11:14:19 PM
Her - "... dead nuts, balls on."

Him - "Dead nuts, balls on?"

Her - "It's an industry term."

movie?
actor?
actress?

(actually, I think I may have the line slightly wrong but it's close enough for those who know the flick)

My cousin vinny
marissa tormay SP?

digginfool

I figured that would be an easy one.  Marrisa Tomei was fantastic.  I found out the line was actually 'dead nuts accurate' but who cares; one of the funniest movies of all time as far as I'm concerned.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

digginfool

If you like that genre, here's another potentially easy one:


"Those aren't pillows!!"
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

LINK500

CHANCHO, Sometime when you are a man you wear...Stretchy  pants...just for fun...

bignickwaite

#48
heres one

Sgt. Hartman: Did your parents have any children that lived?!
"Gomer Pyle": Sir, yes, sir!
Sgt. Hartman: I'll bet they regret that.


I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fu** my sister.
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

686RAPTOR


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com