best movie quotes ?

Started by bignickwaite, March 07, 2008, 01:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bignickwaite

bored so i figured id start a new topic .

whats your favriote movie quote ?

mine Clerks Two "you never go ass to mouth"
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Have you ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light?

actor?
character?
movie?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

That'll do, pig. That'll do

actor?
character?
movie?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

predatorracer8

superbad

"uhhhh its 10:33"


"i told her what time it was" lmao

Ida_Mann

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 07, 2008, 01:58:59 PM
Have you ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light?

actor?
character?
movie?


Jack Nicholson
Joker
Batman
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

my fav

"I'll be your hucklberry"
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

IXIswamperIXI

Why don't you go back to your double-wide and fry something?

actor?
character?
movie?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

another jack one LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

shogun323

One of my faves:

"I own many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells like rich mahogany" ~Ron Burgundy, The Anchorman
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

IXIswamperIXI

This is an old song with some of my favorite quotes LOL a little off subject but I always think of it for quotes LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIhrrk-dmQE
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 07, 2008, 01:58:59 PM
Have you ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light?

actor?
character?
movie?


Jack Nicholson
Joker
Batman

SWAMP_DONKEY

 "his beans were over his frank...how did he get his beans above his frank"

klutchbuster400

Demonboy's favorite
"I'm here to chew bubble gum, and kick some @ss. I'm all out of bubble gum"

SWAMP_DONKEY

William Wallace: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.
Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?


Braveheart.

gery350

lets see...

tombstone, batman, sweet home alabama. is that all you got? ;D

idaman.....your no daisy!!!!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

i can't believe you came on my mom

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: gery350 on March 07, 2008, 03:01:38 PM
lets see...

tombstone, batman, sweet home alabama. is that all you got? ;D

idaman.....your no daisy!!!!

That'll do, pig. That'll do

actor?
character?
movie?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

gery350

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 07, 2008, 03:05:04 PM
Quote from: gery350 on March 07, 2008, 03:01:38 PM
lets see...

tombstone, batman, sweet home alabama. is that all you got? ;D

idaman.....your no daisy!!!!

That'll do, pig. That'll do

actor?
character?
movie?


r u kiddin ..... ;D

actor: old guy
character : old guy playing old guy
movie : babe
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Narrator: "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

 Fight Club

gery350

"i aint fartin' on no snare drum"


hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

klutchbuster400

" I can play the drums in myanus"

gery350

Quote from: bushwacker on March 07, 2008, 03:09:33 PM
Swallow THIS!

my house. 3 nights a week.(yeah right, more like 3 nights a month)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

shogun323

"Who wants a mustache ride?" ~ Super Troopers
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com