Main Menu

Waldo???

Started by trx#9, March 06, 2008, 11:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

I figure I'd post this since there hasn't been any MX talk lately.
Who's going to the SSQSA at Waldo this weekend. I'm not going do to my injury's  but I would recommend everyone to make this one. We need a good showing so we can keep this track on our next series schedule. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TM Motorsports

The TM crew will be there.
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

LostCause

Make sure that you check SSQSA web site before you leave.  Checking the weather.  Going to be a bad system coming in.  The problem is Waldo has got over 15 inches of rain in the last 2 weeks.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

k-town quad boy #5

we went up there last weekend and there was alot of water everywhere but the track was dry, but theres no telling how much there is now if the track will be wet.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

Dusty96Mom

Brett just called me and the Waldo race is postponed!!!  till next weekend!!!!  the 16th!!!!   The track is under water.   This weekend SSQSA race is postponed until next weekend.   Teppi,  Dusty's mom

dunrite450

I freaking hate rain!!!!!
TM Motorsports # 157

racingbroke

So, who is heading up to Waldo for the race? 
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

53yfz450

i will be there i just hope that the rain stays away this time!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

quadsonly4

May come up with Alex, Matt has no bike to ride >:(.  Trying to put something together real quick for AL in a couple weeks.  If anyone has any ideas or help email me.  We are running out of time fast.  Thanks

racingbroke

Jason - are you looking for parts?  If so, what?
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

yfzracer88

Jason,
We have 2 like new race ready suzukis for sale.  I think they each  have 1 or 2 rides on them.  One has a stock motor and the other has a race motor.  We are going to be taking them to the local suzuki shop for them to sell soon, that way someone can get some financing on them.  Let us know if we have any parts that would help you out.  I know we have sold alot but I'm sure we still have some parts.  Good Luck and let us know if we can help you out.  Reba

quadsonly4

#11
Thanks everyone for the help and support in this very confusing time for Matt.  As far as bikes go, the tranny came apart at Reddick on the Suzuki and the pipe broke on the Honda the other day.  When the core broke in the pipe, it blocked the exhaust and created pressure in the motor and cracked the head.  We are trying to put one of the bikes back together so he can hopefully make the AL race, but its not looking very good right now.  I had all the Honda bikes and Honda parts, but I sold them all, now I wish I had them all back.  Thanks again

yfzracer88

Hey Jason,
I just looked on ebay and there is one  2005 honda trx 450 head for sale with a starting bid of $100.  Check that out.  Chris is still in CA but when he calls tonight I will ask him if we have any suzuki tranny parts. OK?  If I can think of anything else, I will let you know. Good Luck!  Reba

trx#9

I have a stock head with all the valves, springs, etc. ready to go 250 dollars. Its in great shape, Its was used for trail riding by the previous owner.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

racingbroke

Have you checked with Pam?  They have more Honda parts than you did I think.  All of there stuff is 05's I think. 
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

quadsonly4

Thanks trx9, rebba, yolanda, and everyone else.   I think we have come up with some things.  Mike and his wife at ATP have been more help than anyone could ever ask.  I believe we have access to a race head for the Honda, I built a core for the pipe, its about 150 decibels, so Matt may have to wear ear plugs during the race.  Even if we miss Waldo, I think there is a glimmer of hope for AL.  If we need anything else, I will post for some more help.  It seems a little strange having to ask for help when we were always one of the ones offering our help to others.  Thanks again.