Favorite Oval?

Started by HillKiller, March 07, 2008, 07:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the oval tracks is your favorite?

Jasper (Crossroads Motorplex)
Valdosta Karting Complex
Eastbay Raceway Park
Volusia Speedway Park
Dade City Flat Track

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Backwoods Racin

Hey Dave is Valdosta still closed.
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   I didn't realize Valdosta was so popular ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HondaATC

I voted Jasper, but ya know I really like Valdosta too...I'm gonna call it a tie for me.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R