Sand Mountain race 4/17/04

Started by RTR_380/450R, April 13, 2005, 11:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

I figured it was something lke that, i heard of someone doing that before...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Ride1Rob

QuoteOther way around! R bottom end POLARIS 400 TOP END!
Stroked, big bore, punched out = BAD AZZ 2 STROKE THAT TORQUES LIKE A 4 STROKE!!  450CC R! 90 HP RACE GAS! 105 HP ALCHOHOL! Motor is supposedly bullet proof!



JT, You're crazy as hell! That thing is gonna take off into the air w/ you on it. How are you gonna control that thing around the track?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Quad32x

RTR , Yep.  Be  riding  my  buddys  88  LT 250 R. ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quotethe "i suck and im over weight" class!!!!!!! ;)  :P :P

boooyaaa!!!!!!

I like it mabe next season I would fit this class..

Ride1Rob

QuoteI like it mabe next season I would fit this class..


Hey, how are you guys gonna run the MX track this sunday? Will it be groomed any? Will there be sessions or will it pretty much be all at once? Someone wants to come out and was asking me to find out. Thanx!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Sandmountainspeedway.com

QuoteHey, how are you guys gonna run the MX track this sunday? Will it be groomed any? Will there be sessions or will it pretty much be all at once? Someone wants to come out and was asking me to find out. Thanx!
They started on the MXTrack today I think in order to best prepair every think we might not have saturdays. When we were open just on Sunday it seemed that everyone was happier. The MX Track still needs a lot of packing as it gets packed the less we will have to work it. Some of you guys were there when we first opened the TT Track it was terrible. We will talk about it some. Everyone let us know about Saturdays and we will pass it on if you think we should continue with saturdays or not. Saturday was the day we had time to work the tracks. Go to the web site (click on contacts) or let us know here. Thanks Sand Mountain Speedway

Quad32x

Saturdays  are  always  good ! ;D  Dont  take  them  away !!! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TBR_#86

yea keep the saturdays because that is usaully when i practice. I have been on the mx track the last couple weeks and it was really fun.
So keep saturdays.
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

1fastltr450

well guys after my wreck yesterday I went to the hospital and they told me that I was ok just brused back. had a cat scan and x-rays done and everything is good. just wanted to let you guys know
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Glad  to  hear  your  ok  Gary !! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]  That  was  a  nasty  spill  you  took !! [smiley=Ouch.gif]  I  had  carb  problems  and  didnt  get  to  race. [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif]  Got  to  meet  new  people  and  had  fun  anyway  though ! ;D  RTR , tell  your  pop  thanks  again  for  all  his  help !!! ;D ;D ;D  See  yall  next  time ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TBR_#86

 Glad to hear that your ok.
Hopefully you will be able to get well enough to race May !st.
Good luck on recovery
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

heard about the wreck gary, glad to see your okay...hope your bike is not too bad, but i have heard it was pretty messed up.  if you are feeling really good, come up down to salts, and we will get you a ride....

LE, heard ya tore em up yesterday?  JT, did you race?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LE450-RACER#77

Yes it was some good racing but a lot of messed up bikes also. Just seems Sunday was one of those days for some people. GLAD EVERYONE IS OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Had an awsome time & some great competition.

I can't wait until I can catch that dang Thacker Honda........

J/K  Them boys are definatly riding !!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

atvaltz

well i  guess i am  as healed up as i am gonna get  i will be  there to  run the next   race  

i am  just gonna run open beg and exp  unless rick dont get his bike together he is gonna run mine in exp  

hopefully  ill get the tt motor together

tony had a nasty wreck   that was scary   they need to enforce that  damn kill switch rule  more
1 word   suzuki     nough said

RTR_380/450R

FIRST TIME RACING THE 4-STROKE! (except that one time that really doesnt count) ! IT WAS DEFINATELY DIFFERANT!!

THANKS to my sponsor LE, I did get to keep some points! Cant wait to get my R back together!

My man LE was strokin it ladies and gentleman! 1st, 1st, and 2nd!  GOOD JOB BROTHER! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QAUD WAS HAULIN AZZ! THACKER BOYS QUAD WAS RUNNIN TOO! DONT WORRY THOUGH WE'LL GET A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THAT HONDA!

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR_#86

#40
Thanks JT but you better have an army ready for this honda. lol not just a polanda. j/k
hopefully if we get brandons bike together we will both be racin expert. We'll see
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

TBR_Honda

WATCHA GOT JT??

A STRAP TO HOOK TO THE BACK OF #86 [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

BE CAREFUL WE MIGHT JUST ADD A LITTLE MORE ROOST FOR YALL TO SEE THRU

HOPE YOU GET YOUR QUAD RUNNING RIGHT. WE HOPE TO SOON HAVE #78 BACK IN THE THICK. NEXT RACE WILL BE VERY INTERESTING INDEED.

DALE
Honda 450R #86
Honda 450R #78

BlackPred

I'm glad everyone is ok.
They really need to make kill switchs manditory they are only 15-20$

Hope I can figure out the electrical problem before next race

Eric




Hoosier Daddy

Well im glad FASTLTZ is OK, i heard he landed on his head so he was ok.. If he would have landed on his butt he might have needed plastic surgery... [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

QuoteWATCHA GOT JT??

A STRAP TO HOOK TO THE BACK OF #86 [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

BE CAREFUL WE MIGHT JUST ADD A LITTLE MORE ROOST FOR YALL TO SEE THRU

HOPE YOU GET YOUR QUAD RUNNING RIGHT. WE HOPE TO SOON HAVE #78 BACK IN THE THICK. NEXT RACE WILL BE VERY INTERESTING INDEED.

DALE

It aint me you need to be worrying about!! Little brother can ride boys! I hate to tell yall that, but hes faster than me on equal bikes! He will have his runnin soon.
Dont know when mine will be ready, but you boys know that "WHEN MINE IS RUNNIN RIGHT, YOU BEST BE RIDIN TIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cause I rarely get beat on my own bike!!!  Aint but one man done it (THACKER)!  Im lookin for some payback!!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

QuoteFIRST TIME RACING THE 4-STROKE! (except that one time that really doesnt count) ! IT WAS DEFINATELY DIFFERANT!!

THANKS to my sponsor LE, I did get to keep some points! Cant wait to get my R back together!

My man LE was strokin it ladies and gentleman! 1st, 1st, and 2nd!  GOOD JOB BROTHER! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QAUD WAS HAULIN AZZ! THACKER BOYS QUAD WAS RUNNIN TOO! DONT WORRY THOUGH WE'LL GET A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THAT HONDA!

JT


Thanks JT !!!!!!!!   Yes I say we all get together & take it to them Thacker boy's.   [smiley=box.gif] I think they need to be slowed down a little bit. [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com

QuoteI'm glad everyone is ok.
They really need to make kill switchs manditory they are only 15-20$

Hope I can figure out the electrical problem before next race

Eric



You are right we have one more race kill switches will be manditory next series or you wont be able to race. some things are going to change next year it is what all of you  have suggested if you want to see the new rules they will be posted on the web site and they have copies at the track. Please give us more input Thanks sandmountainspeedway.com    

1fastltr450

well I got to go on vacation the weekend of the next racebut dont worry an axle and a little more work and I will be back ready to go.  

sandmountain I have 8 people  going to the banquet sorry I didnt get it back to you but I will send it in the mail today thanks
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

#48
One  rule  I  would  like  to  see  enforced  alot  better , and  im  sure  everybody  would  agree , is  fast  riding  in  the  pits.  Its  not  only  dusty  but  its  also  dangerous.  Ive  already  seen  one  crash  because  of  it.  Save  the  fast  riding  for  the  race  or  the  sand  drag  track !!!
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Sandmountainspeedway.com

QuoteOne  rule  I  would  like  to  see  enforced  alot  better , and  im  sure  everybody  would  agree , is  fast  riding  in  the  pits.  Its  not  only  dusty  but  its  also  dangerous.  Ive  already  seen  one  crash  because  of  it.  Save  the  fast  riding  for  the  race  or  the  sand  drag  track !!!
I now patrol all areas but everyone says as soon as i leave to another area thats when they speed. I now know who 2 of them are they will be told to leave. Thanks