Sand Mountain race 4/17/04

Started by RTR_380/450R, April 13, 2005, 11:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

I hear alot of talk of people who have never raced there before going this Sunday to race!
Not sure I'll be racing but I'll be out there!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

Not sure if I will be racing either but I will still be out there.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Quad32x

Whats  up  guys ! ;)  Might  be  bringing  a  few  from  Ocala  to  try  it  out.  What  class  would  suggest  for  a  44  year  old  guy  who  has  not  raced  in  thirteen  years ? :o ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

the "i suck and im over weight" class!!!!!!! ;)  :P :P


boooyaaa!!!!!!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Thanks  old  buddy , old  pal !!! [smiley=Unhappy.gif]  Ware , you  got  one  coming !!!! [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Im right there with ya tim,, maybe not as old.... hows moses anyway? ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

QUAD,
You could get in open beginner with all the sandbaggers or Vet class! But Vet class has a couple of guys that are very very hard to beat (Rick and Joe)!! Try the beginner. that would be my suggestion!
As far as WARE is concerned- He can run the OPEN "Im too scared to race Sand Mountain because it has a right hand turn and jumps" class! ;D [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

I HAVENT TALKED SMACK IN A WHILE, JUST THOUGHT ID GIVE IT A SHOT! [smiley=box.gif]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

LOL !!! [smiley=laugh.gif]  I  like  that  one  RTR !! ;D  I  know  what  you  mean  about  the  sandbaggers.  Saw  that  last  time  I  was  there ! ;)  Thanks  of  the  info  and  as  for  ware , hes  just  being  a  TOOL !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

I will be there racing with all those sandbagggers got about 5 coming with us
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

TOOL!! why thats it!!! why i oughta!!!!
what the open class anyway?
I think im going to race the 31st. ill give it a shot!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

400EX

jt y might u not be runnin on sunday? i aint gonna be there this time i got to work.. but good luck to everybody that goes.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Quad32x

#11
RTR , do  you  have  to  have  front  AND  rear  number  plates ? :-/  Just  want  to  make  sure  im  ok  to  race.  ;)  And  ware , what  did  you  think  I  would  call  ya ,  buddy!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

RTR_380/450R

They like front and rear. but if you only have one of the two its OK!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

Thanks  RTR !!! ;D ;D  Good  luck  this  weekend !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

QuoteTOOL!! why thats it!!! why i oughta!!!!
what the open class anyway?
I think im going to race the 31st. ill give it a shot!


 no you need to come on the 17th it is not the 31st it is May 1st.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Hey your right! looks like i was looking at the wrong month on the calender! cant make it on the 17th, fixing that oil leak i have...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Oil  leak. :-/    Yamaha  for  ya.   [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

RTR_380/450R

WONT BE ABLE TO RACE BOYS!! UNLESS SOMEONE HAS A FAST QUAD I CAN BORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE??? :'(
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

400EX

2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

1fastltr450

QuoteWONT BE ABLE TO RACE BOYS!! UNLESS SOMEONE HAS A FAST QUAD I CAN BORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE??? :'(


 I would let you ride mine but it is slow that is why I ride in the beginners class
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

RTR_380/450R

Quotejt what happened this time?

Building a POLANDA motor!!!!  Might as well do it now before the next season!  I might still run though!
CAN YOU SEE ME ON A 4 STROKE??!!!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

ATOMCRF450

#21
QuoteBuilding a POLANDA motor!!!!  Might as well do it now before the next season!  I might still run though!
CAN YOU SEE ME ON A 4 STROKE??!!!!
DON'T THINK I CAN SAY... "I CAN SEE YOU ON A 4 STROKE" BUT I HAVE SEEN YOU CHASING MINE.
I WOULD LET YOU RIDE IT THIS WEEKEND BUT YOU PROB WONT LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S A STOCK MOTOR.
 :D

Quad32x

RTR , Polanda ???????????? [smiley=Confused.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

sounds like a polaras crank and a honda top end to me....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

Other way around! R bottom end POLARIS 400 TOP END!
Stroked, big bore, punched out = BAD AZZ 2 STROKE THAT TORQUES LIKE A 4 STROKE!!  450CC R! 90 HP RACE GAS! 105 HP ALCHOHOL! Motor is supposedly bullet proof!

ATOM,
If i remember right, I didnt make it easy on you!  BORROWED QUAD AND ALL!  

HEY QUAD32X,
You racing Sunday or not!?
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com