THUNDER CROSS GROUP RIDE....SEE PHOTO GALLERY

Started by dreth, February 15, 2005, 10:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Exmx54

Bro that sucks!! Call all the local shops and see if they have any tie rods in stock, I'm sure SOMEBODY HAS to have a set in stock.

450R_Matt

Not for a plus 2 front end. But i gots lots of friends with the same set up so Its time to get on the phone. :-/
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

QuoteBro that sucks!! Call all the local shops and see if they have any tie rods in stock, I'm sure SOMEBODY HAS to have a set in stock.

Who needs a Local Shop when you have some great friends.. :D :D :D :D :D  
Gee how long did that take to go and get.... :o :o :o

Now Its back to work. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

its official! my dad said he would gladly cook for us so just let me know how many in your group so i can get enough hams and hots. yall just bring your own drinks and snacks ;D

 i will also have another white t-shirt so everyone can autograph it 8)

Exmx54

I'll provide all the soda/ snacks and chips for everybody... I'll be drivin a blue ford expedition, with a 6x12 white haulmark trailer with greater yamaha decals.

450R_Matt

All back togather... ;D

A little test ride after setting it back up to MX. I went into a little berm and gased it and....Pop goes the tie rod. :o and I allmost flew off the quad.
All I have to say is someone was watching out for me because I could only wounder what might have happened over a big Jump at Thundercross.      

                          
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Exmx54

I've poped a balljoint over a jump, and it's not fun  :-X You're lucky you broke during a lil berm, and not over a jump, and you're lucky to have friends with spare tie rods so you can make the group ride!! See ya there!

Nightbreed

QuoteWho needs a Local Shop when you have some great friends.. :D :D :D :D :D  
Gee how long did that take to go and get.... :o :o :o

Now Its back to work. ;)

Man just get rid of that old junk and buy a new 4 stroke. Darn dinosaurs always breaking down. You want me to bring some spare parts for you. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

See you all tomorrow, Better bring your wings. ;) ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

dreth

i just got my quad ride ready! i have all the food and im ready to ride! ill be there around 930am ;D

Exmx54

I'll be there in about 2 hours from now, its 7:49, see you guys there.

arod


dreth

WE HAD A GREAT TIME! CHECK THE PHOTO GALLERY :o

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Nightbreed

We had a blast !  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

I swear we all need to get an atvflorida motocross series going. I have more fun on our group mx rides than I do at any of the races that we go to.

Cant wait to go again. What track are we going to hit next?

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!