THUNDER CROSS GROUP RIDE....SEE PHOTO GALLERY

Started by dreth, February 15, 2005, 10:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawn_man mx

hey guys new guy  here count me in for the group ride it would be cool to meet some new people  we ride seminole and  dania often.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth


Quotehey guys new guy  here count me in for the group ride it would be cool to meet some new people  we ride seminole and  dania often.


this track is alot different than both of those , youll like it ! we would love to have you ;D

dreth

hotels........cross roads inn will be the least expensive, sleep inn, treasure coast inn, days inn

o4250

Quotethis track is alot different than both of those , youll like it ! we would love to have you ;D



How is the track diffrent?? Are the jumps Alot bigger ?


Gosh I hope not :-[

dreth

QuoteHow is the track diffrent?? Are the jumps Alot bigger ?


Gosh I hope not :-[


they have 2 65ft doubles, 1 85ft table, 1 40ft double, 1 65ft table and several others

o4250

#30
Sorry for all the questions guys but there site isnt very informative :(



What gear must have? I have boots and A helmet but wat else do I need ???
It also says on there site thats its only ope 10am to 1pm I hope thats not truc

Thanks

dreth

QuoteSorry for all the questions guys but there site isnt very informative :(



What gear must have? I have boots and A helmet but wat else do I need ???
It also says on there site thats its only ope 10am to 1pm I hope thats not truc


NERF BARS, and thats it! they are open from 9 to 5
Thanks

o4250

Well I just ordered my Nerf bars and tires so It looks like I will be going ;D


Do I have to have long sleeves and A chest protector :-[

dreth

QuoteWell I just ordered my Nerf bars and tires so It looks like I will be going ;D


Do I have to have long sleeves and A chest protector :-[


 no but i would recommend long sleeves to anyone! its just a little extra sweat compared to dirt burn that will last for atleast a week........you choose! GLAD YOUR COMING , I will be happy to meet you ;)

Mrs.Nightbreed

And let me just say [smiley=lecture.gif]  I have been through the dirt burn thing...... Long sleeves is MUCH more comfortable. I wrecked at scrub wearing a tank top and dirt burn scabs looked like road rash!!!! OUCH! lesson learned. You can never be too safe, especially on the track.

Exmx54

Count me in if I can make it  ;D  I was at thundercross today, and I'm going tomorow (march 6) if anybody wants to meet me out there, I'll be on a white YFZ that's dirty from the wet track from today! Dreth you live close no excuse!

arod

am making plans to head to this group ride with the boys. hopefully see you there.

MotoMike

I will try to make it.  Bike should have exhaust and be jetted by then!

Mike

dreth

looks as thought the group is growing ;D cant wait to meet everyone!

dreth

can i get a head count please! im going to talk to the track groomer and see if he will fix the faces of all the jumps like the guy at waldo did!

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

o4250


lawn_man mx

2 riders  here from lantana  ............ yeah.......... lets ride.......................
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Mrs.Nightbreed


raptorboy954

i might be able to get there so count me in ;D

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

LostCause

Mrs.Nightbreed

So yall not going to Hard Rock that weekend for the FTR race?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

dreth

QuoteMrs.Nightbreed

So yall not going to Hard Rock that weekend for the FTR race?

she is coming to thunder cross even if i have to pay for their trip ;)

Mrs.Nightbreed

QuoteMrs.Nightbreed

So yall not going to Hard Rock that weekend for the FTR race?
Yes!! It is a LOT of driving!! but we are doing both ;D
It is also our 7th anniversary weekend so it's NO kids and RIDE RIDE RIDE!!! ;D ;D ;D

450R_Matt

Here is an update for you Dreth...
If everything goes like it should I will have a NEW Elka under my azz. :o  Then it a jumpfest. ;)  WooooHooooo  
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

#49
Too Quiet... ???
Two weeks... :D
Two R's... :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur