big scrub camping 4/29 to 5/1

Started by dvx400#1, April 14, 2005, 05:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvx400#1

going to scrub on this dates if anyone else is going

dvx400#1


dvx400#1


redtree511

Not camping but I will go riding on Saturday.  I guess you will be up on Friday.  I usually try to get there around 10-10:30 am, maybe we can meet up?

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

dvx400#1

10-4 will probably will be riding by 10 but just look for a yellow old school lt 250r and a guy in a grey suit that would be me

redtree511

Pretty fancy riding gear...do you wear a tie with that suit??  ;D
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

dvx400#1


Moose

Taking my son riding somewhere saturday, just haven't made up my mind where.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com