Bigscrub Sat.4/30 or Sun.5/1(Maybe somewhere else)

Started by Bigscrb15, April 26, 2005, 07:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I want to go riding at Bigscrub, or somewhere good for utes this saturday or sunday. The people I ride with are all busy this weekend and can't go, so if there is going to be a group somewhere, let me know. I like trail riding and mud. I am open to anywhere thats within 2 hours of central fl. thanks!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Scramdaddy

I am going to ride at least one day 8) I dont have my mud bike going yet, (nieghbor crashed into tree), but I like to watch some mud action from a distance with my newer one. When are you going do ya think? I am going to big scrub for sure. I have been trying to plot out some cool spots on my GPS, even tho I've only found a few. I usually make it there by 10 am. Maybe we can criuze around a while.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Scramdaddy

I might end up goin on friday instead. Sunday is a chance of storms. My son is spending the nite at a friends tonite so I have all day fri.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Moose

#3
Taking my son riding somewhere saturday, haven't made up my mind yet as to where.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com