The whole Spears family...

Started by Young Gun, December 18, 2007, 09:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Anoriginal
Is it true that if she is 18 by the time it gets to court then it is ok?  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 20, 2007, 02:37:39 PM
Anoriginal
Is it true that if she is 18 by the time it gets to court then it is ok?  :D

Lord I hope so.

Young Gun

#27
Quote from: greenmachine on December 20, 2007, 12:45:03 PM
Look on the bright side Florida Bullet...err  Bullet....errr Rebel. If you were lucky enough to hook up with her she might buy you a truck & a quad & then your input on these subjects may get taken seriousley seriously. 2:L

It's odd that anytime I make a topic... it seems you want to argue with me?  No where in here was there a flame, yet when you post you try and start an argument.  I can be posting in any thread... its almost as if you hunt for my posts just to contradict what I said.  Got a grudge?  PM me if you do, keep it out of the thread.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Islandbreeze07

Quote from: yunt2ride on December 19, 2007, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on December 19, 2007, 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on December 19, 2007, 09:17:59 AM
Britney, I don't care how slutty she is. I will still do her if I get a chance.  ;D

Dang Yunt, remind me to put away my dog went go come over.  ???

Hey. I'm being honest. And tell me what guy wouldn't.  ;D



This made me LAUGH. I asked my man a long time ago if he'd do Britney if given the chance. SURE! Why not? LOL
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

budman

Most of the guys in here would do a snake, if someone would hold the head.... :N
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

DRWalum

I'd do the crack of dawn, if I could get up early enough !!!   :drink.gif


DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

gearhead400

hahaha, the reason this is made a big deal is because when your on tv and millions of kids know your name and look up to you, you have to be a good example. Will smith said the greatest thing you can be in life is a good example, and he's right. Yeah im sure it sucks having to make sure everything you do is perfect. But thats why i dont do movies...also because i cant act and i dont look like brad pitt. Yeah sure, i was gettin at it when i got a truck, but i dont have a kid!  They sell things to prevent that at gas stations, walmarts, EVERYWHERE! hell you can get them for free at health clinics!

kids raisin kids, gotta love it.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

AmericanRobster

Very true. There's nothing like a 16 year old with a new born child.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

budman

Maybe she can get her mom to help her raise it right.....I hear she has written a book on how to raise kids... :N
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Young Gun

Quote from: budman on December 22, 2007, 08:55:21 AM
Maybe she can get her mom to help her raise it right.....I hear she has written a book on how to raise kids... :N

Yeah, that book is on permanent hold now lol.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com