The whole Spears family...

Started by Young Gun, December 18, 2007, 09:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Everyone knows the whole deal about Britney Spears and her getting pregnant right?

Guess what, its the little sisters turn. LOL god this family is messed up.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h6ByeoSmlUzSq7mytGzyf6Dq-GxgD8TK79H81
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: REBEL on December 18, 2007, 09:47:23 PM
Everyone knows the whole deal about Britney Spears and her getting pregnant right?

Guess what, its the little sisters turn. LOL god this family is messed up.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h6ByeoSmlUzSq7mytGzyf6Dq-GxgD8TK79H81
ya she is 16 and her boy friend is 19. isnt that against laws
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Young Gun

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on December 18, 2007, 09:54:14 PMya she is 16 and her boy friend is 19. isnt that against laws

Of course.  But it's Hollywood... does anyone involved in it ever get in trouble?  Erm, no. 

All I know is that guy is an idiot cause hes stuck with that crazy family for life.  I can already see the headlines in the future "Boyfriend of Jamie Lynn spears claims it is not his child"
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

buzzardman

Well ya know, with both daughters being pretty much gutter sluts, ya have to start to take a good look at the mother.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.


GrizzlyGator

Now that I've had premarital sex I think others should not do it!!! whooo!!!!   ::)

gtnwood

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on December 18, 2007, 09:54:14 PM
Quote from: REBEL on December 18, 2007, 09:47:23 PM
Everyone knows the whole deal about Britney Spears and her getting pregnant right?

Guess what, its the little sisters turn. LOL god this family is messed up.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h6ByeoSmlUzSq7mytGzyf6Dq-GxgD8TK79H81
ya she is 16 and her boy friend is 19. isnt that against laws
apparently not in Lousiana ;D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Hoosier Daddy

Sooooooo whats the big deal about them having a weird family.... Theres alot of that going around..
You guys didnt have some girl what was prego in HS??
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

yunt2ride

Britney, I don't care how slutty she is. I will still do her if I get a chance.  ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

Quote from: yunt2ride on December 19, 2007, 09:17:59 AM
Britney, I don't care how slutty she is. I will still do her if I get a chance.  ;D

Dang Yunt, remind me to put away my dog went go come over.  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

Quote from: big-daddy on December 19, 2007, 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on December 19, 2007, 09:17:59 AM
Britney, I don't care how slutty she is. I will still do her if I get a chance.  ;D

Dang Yunt, remind me to put away my dog went go come over.  ???

Hey. I'm being honest. And tell me what guy wouldn't.  ;D

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

fastrnrik

Quote from: yunt2ride on December 19, 2007, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on December 19, 2007, 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on December 19, 2007, 09:17:59 AM
Britney, I don't care how slutty she is. I will still do her if I get a chance.  ;D

Dang Yunt, remind me to put away my dog went go come over.  ???

Hey. I'm being honest. And tell me what guy wouldn't.  ;D



I already have. It was just OK. :(
No wonder K-Fed hauled azz.

yunt2ride

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 19, 2007, 11:20:51 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on December 19, 2007, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on December 19, 2007, 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on December 19, 2007, 09:17:59 AM
Britney, I don't care how slutty she is. I will still do her if I get a chance.  ;D

Dang Yunt, remind me to put away my dog went go come over.  ???

Hey. I'm being honest. And tell me what guy wouldn't.  ;D



I already have. It was just OK. :(
No wonder K-Fed hauled azz.



Well at least you have a story to tell. Might could speak to Anoriginal about sueing her for not being to good.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Anoriginal


logandzwon

#13
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on December 18, 2007, 09:54:14 PM
Quote from: REBEL on December 18, 2007, 09:47:23 PM
Everyone knows the whole deal about Britney Spears and her getting pregnant right?

Guess what, its the little sisters turn. LOL god this family is messed up.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h6ByeoSmlUzSq7mytGzyf6Dq-GxgD8TK79H81
ya she is 16 and her boy friend is 19. isnt that against laws

Not legal in Cali nor Louisiana...  Maybe they were in Florida at the time? LOL
http://ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Edit, in Cali if your under 18, the other person has to be less then 3 years older, so it would be legal there...

Ida_Mann

I keep looking on amazon.com for Britney's mom's book on parenting,,,I was hoping to get that by the end of the year.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on December 18, 2007, 09:54:14 PM
Quote from: REBEL on December 18, 2007, 09:47:23 PM
Everyone knows the whole deal about Britney Spears and her getting pregnant right?

Guess what, its the little sisters turn. LOL god this family is messed up.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h6ByeoSmlUzSq7mytGzyf6Dq-GxgD8TK79H81
ya she is 16 and her boy friend is 19. isnt that against laws

Actually the law in Fl is 16 to 24 is legal. 25 your screwed (no pun intended)

NYRAPTOR

"oops i did it again"  ;D

say no to cats!

AintSkeered

"[EDITORS NOTE:  We get many comments regarding Florida and our posting of the age of consent as 18.  You should understand that our definition of "age of legal consent" is the age at which a person may consent to sexual contact with ANY person not in a position of authority, etc.  Using our definition, the age of consent in Florida is 18." And, under these circumstances, why isn't the pregnant female prosecuted, since it didn't occur via immaculate conception!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

budman

OK, how many of you were'nt knocking the bottom out of a 16 year old at that age? I know I was doing my best at banging as many as possible when I was that age (and beyond!!)  It kills me that too much attention is being paid to this crap.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

greenmachine

Quote from: budman on December 20, 2007, 08:02:54 AM
OK, how many of you were'nt knocking the bottom out of a 16 year old at that age? I know I was doing my best at banging as many as possible when I was that age (and beyond!!)  It kills me that too much attention is being paid to this crap.
Was there anything else to do back then. If it wasnt Britneys lil sis, there wouldnt be any headlines or talk of it. The young gents who started this thread are heartbroken & jealous.

Heck, she met him in church.

Young Gun

yeah green, were all jealous.  jealous we couldnt get her prego and have a kid at 18.

Damn I am so PISSED!  How did I miss this one.!?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Anoriginal

I was so relieved when I found out it wasn't mine.

big-daddy

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 20, 2007, 08:52:25 AM
I was so relieved when I found out it wasn't mine.


Thats not what she said last night on the news.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

greenmachine

Quote from: REBEL on December 20, 2007, 08:47:40 AM
yeah green, were all jealous.  jealous we couldnt get her prego and have a kid at 18.

Damn I am so PISSED!  How did I miss this one.!?
Look on the bright side Florida Bullet...err  Bullet....errr Rebel. If you were lucky enough to hook up with her she might buy you a truck & a quad & then your input on these subject may get taken seriousley. 2:L

Anoriginal

sleeper -    /hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, whored, whor·ing.
–noun 1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet. 
–verb (used without object) 2. to act as a sleeper. 
3. to consort with whores. 
–verb (used with object) 4. Obsolete. to make a sleeper of; corrupt; debauch. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: bef. 1100; ME, OE hōre; c. G Hure, ON hōra; akin to Goth hors harlot, L cārus dear]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com