HPI 5B buggy vid

Started by Ride1Rob, December 01, 2007, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Here is a vid of my son driving my 5B. I posted some pics back awhile ago but never posted a vid. This thing is fun and powerful. Motor upgrades to come soon  ;)  .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-eN-GseV0
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Young Gun

Nice, good way to keep the grass down. ;)

You need to get a JetPro, that exhaust is too quiet.. how will you ever piss of the neighbors? :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ride1Rob

LOL, I hear ya on that! I hear that JetPro and the Dom make the X-Can sound quiet. My neighbors are pretty good and don't bother with me. Even when my son is riding his quad out there they don't say anything. Often come out and watch him ride.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Young Gun

Pfft, when I fire up the weedeater my neighbor comes out with the cops on speeddial ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

greenmachine

You should bring that to the plex, it would be awesome on the mini track.

Tecatematt

haha that thing is freaking sick  i want one,  watch out though... my  father used to have a old school jack rabbit something like that and went full speed into his shin, couldnt walk for a week.
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

koh0001

That thing looks like alot of fun. Do they have somewhere you race them? I remember when my dad raced asphalt cars. 8)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Ride1Rob

#7
It's too big to run on the average 1:8th scale track. Not many people even know about this buggy. There are ALOT of guys around here that run Nitro cars. A few I know have 9-10 cars. A couple of those guys saw and drove this thing when it was stock (Have the bigbore kit with pipe and filter on it now) and said they'd sell all their cars just to get one of these (lol). As to my knowledge, I'm the only one that has one in the area. The local hobby store won't even carry parts just yet because he says no one else has the car. I think it's just a matter of time. Here's a vid of my son driving it with the added power.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wsPeuoavPgY
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Young Gun

Seems to me like this is now your sons car more than it is yours ;)

Smart kid.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...