400ex Before & After

Started by shogun323, October 23, 2007, 03:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

So I just got my 400ex maybe a couple months ago. It's a 2002 in great shape with a K&N filter and White Bros Pipes. I just added some AC racing Pro-Pegs and Holeshot GNCC's. Here are my before and afters!!!!

Before



After

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

them450rboyz

those rims and tires look HOT dude.
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

#32YammiMan

looking good, like a bumble bee lol jk

id get some race cut black plastics and a 250r style hood, then youd be ballin

them450rboyz

I cut my front plastics on my 400ex and it makes it look GOOD.
gets rid of those big goofy air catchers up front haha.
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

shogun323

Thanks everyone. It does look like a Bumblebee!!! I thought the same thing!!! I actually just got the tires and rims as a package from the evil auction site. It was almost $100 cheaper to order the package than it was to just buy tires and have them mounted by the local ATV store.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Ida_Mann

Quote from: #32YammiMan on October 23, 2007, 05:32:16 PM
looking good, like a bumble bee lol jk

id get some race cut black plastics and a 250r style hood, then youd be ballin

I saw a 2002 450r in the December DirtWheels that the guy got some custom stickers and the right plastics,,,then got the gold colored rims and made it look almsot exactly like a 250r, it's sweet looking.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Kelli415

that looks' really nice. :] good job.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

gearhead400

looks great! be careful with those rims though! I bought a set just like that (itp .190) and they bend pretty easy. Keep a hammer in your camelback haha.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

kawasakimojaverider


shogun323

Quote from: gearhead400 on October 23, 2007, 09:39:33 PM
looks great! be careful with those rims though! I bought a set just like that (itp .190) and they bend pretty easy. Keep a hammer in your camelback haha.

That's Scary....  Thanks for the headsup!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Young Gun

Looks sick, diggin the black rims.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

shogun323

Quote from: REBEL on October 24, 2007, 04:24:00 PM
Looks sick, diggin the black rims.

Thanks. The black rims pushed me over the edge and made me click (Buy it Now) !!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

them450rboyz

HEY I HOPE YOU READ THIS SHOGUN
YOUR INBOX IS FULL.
so i cant message you.
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

Tecatematt

all i know is that thing looks pregnant dog dude,  rims and tires set it off good
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 23, 2007, 08:33:06 PM
Quote from: #32YammiMan on October 23, 2007, 05:32:16 PM
looking good, like a bumble bee lol jk

id get some race cut black plastics and a 250r style hood, then youd be ballin

I saw a 2002 450r in the December DirtWheels that the guy got some custom stickers and the right plastics,,,then got the gold colored rims and made it look almsot exactly like a 250r, it's sweet looking.

Id@

I have a picture of it.  I talked to the guy on another forum
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

1FasterBlaster

  Yes, be careful and check your rims frequently for bends.