Well, my wife is cheating on me

Started by trey82, October 22, 2007, 08:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

Quote from: shogun323 on October 23, 2007, 10:25:40 AM
Nice!!! You had me freakin out and ready to start discussing stopping power of different calibers!!!!!!!

LOL

budman

That was great!! Since you copied it from another site, then I won't feel bad posting it on my ATV site , but I'm not sure if I will give you props....I just might say I made it up!!    :D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

snowmanzz13

"I have suspected my wife of cheating on me for several months. It started with a couple late nights, "girls night out". It has now progressed into four or five nights a week. Initially I didn't think anything of it. Most times were on a practice or race night and I figured she needed her night out also. Recently she did not return home until early morning and claimed to have had car problems. I asked her why she didn't call me or the Mercedes emergency service to get home. Her speech stammered and she loudly proclaimed that she "had a bad night" and stormed upstairs to bed. I tried to stay up several nights to catch her, but, probably from being tired from practice or racing, I could not and would fall asleep. I was resolved to catch her, so I skipped practice and was determined to stay up.

As she pulled into the garage, at 3:30am, I was hiding behind my Quad. As she pulled in, I saw her buttoning up her blouse. When her legs swung out of the doorway, I saw as she removed her panties from her purse and slide them on. Crouching behind my Quad, I noticed a discoloration in a welded frame joint. I strained to see more and noticed a hairline crack following the weld as it rounded the joint.

My dilema is... should I just re-weld over the exist weld joint and assume it was a poor weld from the factory, or take it to a shop and have it gussets welded in??? I am rather rough on the quad and tend to log frequent flyer miles so I am concerned this may just be a factory weak point... Any thoughts?

Thanks and sorry for missing practice..."

many variations to this story  ;)
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com