Well, my wife is cheating on me

Started by trey82, October 22, 2007, 08:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trey82

I don't have alot of friends or anyone to talk to, seems like theres alot of nice people on this site that I'd like to maybe meet one day on the trail. So lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my 4 wheeler. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my bike, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or the chain and sprocket?
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

1FasterBlaster

#1
 Always change both. Why try to ride with anyone...I mean anything, already worn out or possibly corrupted by the other.

yfz450runner


MoNsTeR mUdDeR


buzzardman

Dump the wife, get another ATV to replace the time you would have otherwise given to the wife.  ;) ;D

qt314nfla

Load your quad and come join us for a group ride at the Motoplex this weekend.  There's a thread on here as well as on floridaatv.com.  Should be a good crew and at the very least I can guarantee a drunken time once the riding is done.  You'll meet plenty of ppl to entertain your spare time.

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

trey82

I can't take credit for this joke, I found it on another ATV forum, thought you all would enjoy it.
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six


Ida_Mann

dang I'm sorry for the bad ending there.

I must admit, ya got me, I was feelin down there for another member in marital troubles cause I hate to see anyone going through it,,,,,ahhhh ya got me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

qt314nfla

ya got me.  i'm w/ ida.  i was feeling bad for ya.

1FasterBlaster

 I'm feeling bad. I'm sleeping with another woman and so is my Wife.What should I do? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( And I don't have a quad yet to go riding.

Bigscrb15

haha, i love this. it has been quite a while since posted..... just long enough to sucker everyone into it. I was feelin bad for you, until the last sentence and I was like "Doh! I fell for it again"
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Wow I thought someone had it in for ya. :o  lol

renmus


Southern4x4

You got me. I had to reread it, I was like WTF!! wheres the end?
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

sykolincoln

lfao!!excellent!!  totally bummed!!  :o
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

bignickwaite

[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Fox17


GrizzlyGator

Too funny......you had me Pis%ed off at the BE-A-Tch...ha ha ha

VForcedave

 :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :drink.gif
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

MPTonyT

Thats funny as hell. I just read it to the guys at work and they said it sounds like something i would do... good one!!  :P
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

shogun323

Nice!!! You had me freakin out and ready to start discussing stopping power of different calibers!!!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com