PICS from SSQSA Live Oak?!?!?!

Started by R450_Chick, October 16, 2007, 10:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R450_Chick

Are there any pics up from this weekend????
~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!

randy

We have some, we're working on getting them on here.

#26YFZ

Coming soon.... mainly of the experts, Bs and Cs, though  :-\

R450_Chick

No age class??!?  :(.  Age classes practiced with C's.  Were you there for saturday and sunday?
~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!

#26YFZ

Saturday but the pictures are fairly focused on a few riders. I only take pictures when someone asks me specifically.  :(

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/AmpXtreme%20SSQSA/

ATOMCRF450

Quote from: #26YFZ on October 17, 2007, 08:48:15 PM
Saturday but the pictures are fairly focused on a few riders. I only take pictures when someone asks me specifically.  :(

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/AmpXtreme%20SSQSA/
WOW!!! Thanks for taking the pictures. They look awesome...You do a GREAT job.
Do you sell these pictures? I might be interested in a couple of myself.

#26YFZ

Yes I do, and thank you. Did I happen to get some of you?

ATOMCRF450

Yes" Quite a few actually. #76
I really appreciate it. Let me know how to go about getting the pictures.


#26YFZ

Well I said last week that all the pics would be free so i'm sticking to that atleast for this past weekend.  Just PM me your email and the img numbers of the pics you want.

ATOMCRF450


alger388

Was that all the pics taken? Has anyone else taken anymore? Not one pic of me in there. I know im not great by any means, but, lol..

#388

jman 31

A friend of mine was there taking pictures. I'll try to get them from him. I know he was just taking random photos of everything that was happening.

Jeremy
AMP Xtreme

#26YFZ

Quote from: alger388 on October 18, 2007, 11:28:00 AM
Was that all the pics taken? Has anyone else taken anymore? Not one pic of me in there. I know im not great by any means, but, lol..

#388

Sorry but I only take pictures of people who ask me too. I can either get good pictures of everyone or great pictures of people who ask me to.  Next time you're at a the track, get up with me and i'll gladly get some of you.  Those aren't my best but I think they came out ok... the dust wasn't great for the pictures.

alger388



Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com