GET WELL WOODY //YOUR IN OUR PRAYS

Started by Ellis#8, October 21, 2007, 02:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

Thank you all very much!!!   I'm going home today from the hospital and I'm gonna be in a wheelchair and walker for 3 months and as long as my hip joint dosent shift towards the crack in my hip I won't need surgery!   They can't do anything about the tailbone, that's just gotta heal by its self.  I also bruised my lung and fractured two ribs and all that just heals by its self....I will keep u updated on how the heeling is going
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

awesome! glad to hear you are doing better Woody!  :-*
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

RTN

Great to hear !!

T.C. wanted to come visit you again in the hospital. We were planning on coming by Fri. but looks like we can just swing by the house if you're up to it.

We love ya man !!

#12's dad
Tom


Trensetter731

 Damn Woody, so sorry lil bro. Fo Sho I got u in my everyday prayers Bro. Take it slow. That should be a funny picture of TRX#9 naked. Is he gonna be laying on his Quad Tech seat? hahahahahahahahahahaha. Be easy. O0 :ThumbsUp.gif  
Heart & determination makes a Champion.

trx#9

Good to here, your young you will heel up fine. :ThumbsUp.gif
Jt, you told me you threw those out. You liar and by the way it was cold out that day. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

#30
That's some funny shiiiiiiiit there.
AND   83 is not cold.





Take it easy and heal up Woody. We are glad you do not need surgery.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com