It is official.

Started by svtbolt04, October 06, 2007, 08:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

I am now a proud owner of a 2008 KTM 250xcf!

I cant wait to hit the trails tomorrow at croom!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

svtbolt04

I know, it is a bit of a change. But that is what I wanted.. Change. My quad buddies are flipping out on me, but I really dont mind.

I rode it for about an hour or two today (time flys when your having fun!) and I really had a great time on it.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Turboderf

whos that on the green 4 wheeler :K cool trick  :K

lawn_man mx

congrats  on the bike .  its  another world on 2 wheels !!!  sweet bike
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

svtbolt04

The green quad.. I have no idea who it is. It just an avatar I found on the web.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

ScooterB

Congrats on the new bike .........KTM is the way to go on 2 wheeles IMO


I just read about the new 2008 250XC-WE  2 Stroke, Electric Start  8)



06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

KD 428

Awesome, Im probably getting my friends kx125 purty soon... I can't wait
HONDA CRF450R

nofunnynickname

Nice Bike! I ride 2 wheels myself if your ever in south florida and need someone to ride with just let me know

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com