Anywhere to have ATV Tires Changed in West Palm?

Started by 561Kodiak, October 10, 2007, 07:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

561Kodiak

Please let me know the best place to have ATV tires changed in West Palm Area.  I have been told that anyone that does truck tires can do it, but alot of these places around here don't seem to understand english.  Help me please.

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

AintSkeered

Ask them to simply remove the old tires from the rim and put the new ones on yourself.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

papahouse


bbf


561Kodiak

Thanks for the advice.  I went to the Walmart and It was about 2 hour wait.  So I called Martino Tire and They took care of me within a half-hour $10.00 each (old one off/new one on).  Very nice service.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com