Saturday, 10/6/07, Round 5, Maximum TT Series. Race Results Added!

Started by fastrnrik, September 18, 2007, 05:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Saturday, 10/6/07 is Round 5 of the Thunderbowl Maximum TT Series.

This race will be a "double points" race for the series.

There will be an Adult Mini Quad race that may just have a few surprises... ;)

There will be a knobby tire class

Gates open@ 1pm
Practice @ 3pm
Racing @ 5pm

AndyH5212

I apologize for my inexperience, but knobby class means I can bring my stock LTR450 to race?  What safety gear/features do I need to race there?  Thanks.

Andy

fastrnrik

Yes, your stock LTR450 will be fine.

You will need a helmet, gloves, long sleeves, and shoes/boots that cover the ankle. A chest protector is recommended, but not required.

450r91


LT-R450ApK

i just may have to pull my ol slow 4fiddy out and knock the dust and spider webs off of it for dis one  ;)
i dont even know if it still runs haha
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik

Bring it out. We'll be happy to blow the dust off it for you. ;D

VForce700

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 25, 2007, 06:44:27 PM
i just may have to pull my ol slow 4fiddy out and knock the dust and spider webs off of it for dis one  ;)
i dont even know if it still runs haha


holy crap he's alive

fastrnrik


LT-R450ApK

Did i mention it started first kick? did i jus say kick, ha never thought i would be saying that  8)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

VForce700

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 27, 2007, 09:58:54 PM
Did i mention it started first kick? did i jus say kick, ha never thought i would be saying that  8)
Kick. um lucie you have some splaining to do my friend. you don't call you don't write. I see you go in hiding on some secret project. It's all good

Scott270r

Hey Scooter,

Good to see you are still alive brotha! Derek is going to try out the TT racing in the Open and I am going to give the Vet class a go as well on the 6th

We also have a mini quad to represent in the Mini quad race so it should be a blast.


.....see you there bro, Get it rag!!
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Vet class huh ?  Well I`ll have to make sure the zuki gets dialed in this weekend so I can give you a proper greeting to the fat and old class. :d
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

Running around in last place is not really a "proper greeting" is it?

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik


Scott270r

The "fat and Old class"?............ I prefer, "seasoned" race class.

I guess we'll see how it all plays out there, Its been a LONG time since I left the ground on a quad so well have to see if I need to run Vet light class in TT...LOL.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

jayman

I have some questions since this will be my first visit:

1) Does the $25.00 cost to enter cover gate admission, if not how much is it?

2) What is the gate fee for a spectator?   Adult and a 8 year old

3) Since I am bringing an RV is there a fee to park?  Is there hook ups?

4) Is this just a flat track or are there other things/events there?

5) If there are other events can you stay the night in the RV where I park?

6) What other events (motocross track, trails, etc)?

I am sorry for the ??'s but the website for Thunderbowl Speedway is down
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

I have some questions since this will be my first visit:

1) Does the $25.00 cost to enter cover gate admission, if not how much is it?
No. It is $25.00 per class to race only. The gate fee is $7.00 per person.

2) What is the gate fee for a spectator?   Adult and a 8 year old
Gate fee is $7.00 per person. Children under 7 are free.

3) Since I am bringing an RV is there a fee to park?  Is there hook ups?
You are welcome to stay. No fee to stay overnight. No RV hookups. There are on site bathrooms, but no showers.

4) Is this just a flat track or are there other things/events there?
The race on the 6th will be a TT race. There will be no Flat Track racing that night, except for the sprint cars.

5) If there are other events can you stay the night in the RV where I park?
As stated above, you are welcome to stay the night.

6) What other events (motocross track, trails, etc)?
Sunday the 7th we will have Mud Bog races for trucks and ATV's. Hard Rock Cycle Park is next door which has several MX tracks and trails. I am not sure of their rates, but I beleive it's $25.00 per day to ride there. 

I am sorry for the ??'s but the website for Thunderbowl Speedway is down
Yes, the website is down. The webmaster has vanished off the face of the earth I guess. It is being re-done and should be back up soon. Please feel free to call me @ 352-266-3466, or Rick Dugan @ 352-266-1961 if you have any questions.
 



jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

I think I found it:

7197 NW Gainesville Road, Ocala, FL

is this right, if so then we get off on HWY 326 then go east to NW Gainesville Road then go south.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

jayman

Sorry, I have another question:

Is this cash only or do they take debit/credit cards?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

Jay,

  If you find a circle track that takes cards.... let me know as it would be a first...  :)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on October 02, 2007, 08:02:29 PM
Sorry, I have another question:

Is this cash only or do they take debit/credit cards?

No, it's cash. No credit cards. There's ATM's at all the truck stops by the interstate.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com