Saturday, 10/6/07, Round 5, Maximum TT Series. Race Results Added!

Started by fastrnrik, September 18, 2007, 05:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

450r91

I hope its a big turn out. Hopefully my motor will last me one more race. I have a feeling its going to let go this weekend though!

Two-Fast Yfz 450

I will be there and hopefully to bring in that first place trophy agian for the youth class. :)
Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

SkyHighT100

All I know is the weather tomorrow had better be nicer then it has been today, this rain sux! :(
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Two-Fast Yfz 450

Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

fastrnrik

The track got some rain this afternoon. We will begin drying it out in the morning. If anyone wants updates on weather or track conditions in the morning, please call me at 352-266-3466.

fastrnrik

Here are the race results from this past weekends race.

PEE WEE BIKE
1st- #22, Brian Maurer Jr.
2nd- #6, Merritt Webb

PEE WEE QUAD
50cc Quad
1st- #6, Merritt Webb
Little Merrit Webb ran with the bigger quads, and hung right with them on the lead lap on her little 50.
90cc Quad
1st- #8, Makayla Greene- Apex
2nd- #5, Harry Elliot- Honda TRX90
3rd- #96, Aleshia Cabana- Raptor 90

YOUTH QUAD
1st- #82, Christian Jankun- Suzuki Z400
2nd- #92, Jon Cabana- Yamaha Blaster
3rd- #96, Chad Dugan- Yamaha Blaster

NOVICE QUAD
1st- #26, John Dugan- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #27, Paige Cowell- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #72, Lisa Cabana- Yamaha YFZ450

INTERMEDIATE QUAD
1st- #2, Zach Jacobson- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #122, Dale Wright- Yamaha YFZ450

VET QUAD
1st- #11, John Main- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #6, Justin Bucklew- Suzuki LTR450
3rd- #111, Ken Elliot- Kawasaki KFX400

OPEN QUAD
1st- #8, Gary Sisson, Suzuki LTR450
2nd- #2, Zach Jacobson, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #5x, Derek Browning, Honda 250R   

Well after a weekend of crappy weather we still managed to have a good race on a decent track. Thanks to everyone for their patience while we worked to dry the track out.

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Hmmmmm.... The knobby class isn't on my score sheet for some reason? There were 4 of them, although one broke down before the race.
I'll get their results and add them to the list.

The knobby class did really well. Even with as wet as the track was, they really had no affect on the racing surface, which was my main concern. We will hopefully be able to run knobby classes for TT and flat track from now on. 

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jennifer~at~thunderbowl

Knobby Race Results:

1st: Jimmie Kent
2nd: Dale Wright
3rd: Mike Lambert


fastrnrik


450r91


JIMDAWG38

Get that Honda fixed boy !  I enjoyed the win sunday in the knobby class , thank's agian for running the event Brady. What is the photographer's website and are there any pic's from that night.
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

jayman

Quote from: JIMDAWG on October 10, 2007, 05:51:36 PM
Get that Honda fixed boy !  I enjoyed the win sunday in the knobby class , thank's agian for running the event Brady. What is the photographer's website and are there any pic's from that night.

Do not get used to it!!!!    ;)

I was packed and ready for Saturday but Sunday just was too late for me.  I should be there next month. 

Jimdawg what kind of quad do you have
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

yfz122

I thought I was gonna have something for ya. My right front tire went flat in the last race. I probably wouldn't have got second place if the other guy didn't spin
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

JIMDAWG38

2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

jayman

Wow, then I do have some competition.......


Will you be there next month?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

JIMDAWG38

Yeah I'm going to try to be there ! I'm trying to get some american racer's and my lowering kit from crj.
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

JIMDAWG38

I heard Brady say there Is a flat track race Oct. 20th (KNOBBIES)  Probably so!
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

jayman

I will be in Ocala (Big Scrub) for my b-day weekend.  I will not be able to make it in October.  I will try my best to be there on November 3.  I hope that you will be in the knobby class so I have some competition.  ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

JIMDAWG38

Cool man ! Well have fun out there and don't get any of that 500.00 mud on your quad. LOL
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com