UFC tonight!!Chuck Liddell or Keith Jardine??

Started by CABLEGUY1, September 22, 2007, 04:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Does Liddell lose two in a row or does he stalk Jardine and knock him out? Can't wait to see Forrest fight again to. He gives it all he's got no matter who he fights.

dynodon

OHHHHH my brotha, Jardine is gonna be on his azz and quick too !!! Kieth jardine is gonna be praying for a speedy recovery for himself ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

UncleRico

#2
The beauty of the UFC is that anyone can win at any time. (Except Marvin the Beastman Eastman..he always loses).

I want to see the Ice Man and Forrest come out victorius so they can fight Reggie Warren Jr.

I heard Dana White is thinking about lifting the lifetime ban on Reggie Warren Jr. and letting him participate on a fight by fight basis.



You're gonna wanna watch all the Reggie Warren video's to understand the whole reason why Dana suspended him.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 22, 2007, 04:23:54 PM
Does Liddell lose two in a row or does he stalk Jardine and knock him out? Can't wait to see Forrest fight again to. He gives it all he's got no matter who he fights.

THE ICE MAN COMETH.

flippnout

Liddell all the way! wont let it happen twice.  :box.gif
Control is only an illusion!!

KB

CableGuy, can you hook me up w/some air to air ? Or advise me on it.
I got a couple dishes & recievers just don't know how to do it.

racefan15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 05:53:51 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 22, 2007, 04:23:54 PM
Does Liddell lose two in a row or does he stalk Jardine and knock him out? Can't wait to see Forrest fight again to. He gives it all he's got no matter who he fights.

THE ICE MAN COMETH.

And the iceman go'eth with his ass handed to him...I still love the guy, but this fight was really devastating for his credibility. Forest rocked!!!!

UncleRico

Those guys were throwing bombs! Just goes to show you that the UFC is legit becaue that fight could have went either way and they didn't give it to Lidell.

Great fight though.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

digginfool

Any fighting program that doesn't involve Don King is going to be more legitimate for that reason alone.  I miss the boxing talent we had back in the 1980's and early '90s.  The cable system I live on doesn't broadcast UFC PPVs so I never have the opportunity to watch it.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com