Brad Paisley, Rodney Atkens and Taylor Swift

Started by digginfool, September 22, 2007, 11:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Who went to the concert tonight?  It was a great show.  Brad can PLAY the guitar.  The boy definitely jams.  Rodney was great, too.  Taylor?  She was okay.  A little ate up with herself but definitely very talented.  Good looking little wench, too.   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

blupits04

Would love to go see them all, but broke toothless rednecks aren't allowed :) lol j/k He can damn sure play! We have a friend who knows him personally and gets all his custom guitars. He plays guitar with him when he's in Florida. He's as good as Brad. Taylor looks like she would be kinda snooty.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: blupits04 on September 23, 2007, 12:08:13 AM
Would love to go see them all, but broke toothless rednecks aren't allowed

Jodi, don't expose yourself to my myriad of wife jokes like that.


"On guard!"

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

budman

Definately was an awesome show by Brad. The parking sucked, but I didn't have to drive. Getting in and out of that place is murder....speaking of murder, I wonder why someone was airlifted out at the end. I was hearing from crowd mumblings that someone got stabbed? Funny...I didn't see O.J there...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

digginfool

Some friends of ours saw the incident.  Two guys were in a fight in the parking lot and one of them punched out a window and sliced his hand up pretty bad.  When I left the amphitheater, paramedics were working on the guys hand.  That much I can tell you for certain; I was only 10 feet away as I walked by.  There was a helicopter landing at the same time, but that could have been to pick up some of the artists or there could be more to the story than our friends saw.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

budman

That chopper was taking out a guy on a strecher. I was walking by the chopper as they were loading him up.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com