SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!

Started by sykolincoln, September 17, 2007, 01:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

heres the deal, 500+ acres of sand pits, hills, trails, river beds, mud bogs and just a plain ol' good time!!
the land is owned by a sand mining company, and is leased by a few guys who wanted to use the land for the sole purpose to have a place to ride! Here's the kicker, its leased as a private hunting club, reason being is its easier for them to let people ride that way, you can ride without any helmet on 70mph in sandles and a shorts drinkin beer through the mud bogs you can! all machines are welcome as well. Here is the next kicker, you have to pay, 19 a month or do the math for a year, Im currently talking with the lease owners to see if it can be dropped a little lower for people that arnt local, even for me its a 1 hr drive, they let me and my buddy ride free yesturday to check it out and we had a blast!!! its worth it in my opinion!! also in the pics the scale of the hills dosnt seem right, they are much higher and steeper than they look in the pics, also I forgot to take pics of the big pit.














I will post the phone numbers later
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

trx#9

#1
Riding without a helmet going 70mph in sandles and shorts, plus drinking beer. Sounds like a recipe for death. :stoogies.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

sykolincoln

Im just saying if you wanted to you could thats all, I always ride in full gear
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

psd

I am interested,depends on where it is in south Ga,phone number would help for more information.PM me if needed.
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

sykolincoln

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=h&q1=wqycross%20ga&trf=0&lon=-82.454002&lat=31.305102&mag=3

thats an old saltelite photo, pan out to see neiboring cities and towns, the sand is mucho bigger than that I can asure you!

till will have to post numbers, I keep forgeting
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

psd

ABOUT 80 MILES FROM ME,not bad I'd be interested
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

and here I thought there was gonna be some pictures of a kitty pooping ;-)

looks good, I'd be interested in hitting the place,,,,,any hotels around you know of?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

sykolincoln

camping is ok, like I said I will be talking to the lease owners about a lower price for someone who isnt going to be there but maybe once or twice a year for a weekend
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

quadraceya

Damn!, another awesome place ... thanks man i will be checking this one out too.
could you pm me the address, that yahoo map didnt come up
86lt250r

sykolincoln

huh? it works for me just check it, but never the less its about 10 miles north west of WAYCROSS GA mapquest waycross as thats the nearest town, and there are hotels there
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

psd

I would love to come a check this place out, I have a few other guys I ride with that would possibly be interetsed, Please let me know when you find out more information.Place looks sweet!
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

quadraceya

Quote from: sykolincoln on September 19, 2007, 12:12:24 AM
huh? it works for me just check it, but never the less its about 10 miles north west of WAYCROSS GA mapquest waycross as thats the nearest town, and there are hotels there

nevermind it works now , yesterday i clicked it and it went to usa map.
thanks
86lt250r

AintSkeered

Let us know when you have more contact information. We own property about 3 hours due west off 82 in Georgetown, GA.. Would be interested in visiting the site during the summer and the Christmas season. Or, will it be used for hunting during Christmas?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

sykolincoln

no hunting after 10am and before sometime in the afternoon, if caught hunting in the inapropriate times you will be banned for life! mainly this place it more open on the weekends to ride, will post phone numbers shorty I will go did through my truck for them!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

sykolincoln

NUMBERS!! TALK  to Scot Swain, tell him the "insurance man" told you to call him about riding, make sure you tell him you are NOT local, and wouldnt be riding there but a few times a year at most

# (912)281-4995  scott swain<-- the one you need to talk to!

   (912)218-0683 Horus strickland <---crazy ass old man!! lol talk to him if you dare!!

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Prairie Master

I think I've been by there last year on my way to the ALMA MX track, I saw a lot of sand buggies and atv's riding around.
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Ida_Mann

hmmmmm, I says,,,,,doesn't look all that far to go, I was planning on going to Osceola NF in the next couple months, that doesn't look all that much further.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

sykolincoln

Quote from: Prairie Master on September 20, 2007, 12:45:20 AM
I think I've been by there last year on my way to the ALMA MX track, I saw a lot of sand buggies and atv's riding around.

yep thats it!! you went right past it!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

sykolincoln

bump for you guys who may not have seen the numbers posted :-*
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

KB

Thanks for posting about that place, It'll prob. become popular w/ our places down here being closed.

Pictures look like fun.

sykolincoln










went there today sunday the 17th of NOV had a blast!!!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Ida_Mann

I still wanna go, it looks like fun.

Maybe one of these days when I have the funds and time to hit that place after going to the plex.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Southern Outlaw

Was up there all day Fri and Sat. ....just a great place for us to train as far as trail riding goes...rode about 40 miles of trail.....100 miles NW of Jacksonville straight up US 1 about 10 mile outside of Waycross....really enjoyed the trails for so then the pit. Nice flowing and traversing terrain...a very good workout for us FTR guys can't wait to go back Monday
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

psd

2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125