SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!

Started by sykolincoln, September 17, 2007, 01:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MedicMudder

Any one going to the sand box to day?Hey SL I sent ya a pm
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

psd

We will be out there about 11:00 A.M Sunday, I will be with My Brother myself and my son. Silver Ford F250, come say hello.
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

MedicMudder

Great!!!!! We should be there Sunday,also can't wait.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

sykolincoln

wont miss us my half sanded f-150 with lincoln clip. my freinds lifted crew carb ford on semi wheels and a dodge caravan with a trailer.... lol
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

psd

Syko I just read your post about your ride, I saw you out there today, I remember The Ford on Semi's. We parked across the Highway from you guys.I did not know it was you at the time.... I was on a Blue Grizzly 660, My brother rides a green Grizzly 660 and my son a Green Grizzly 80...
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

xchief1320

Is it dry out there right now? A buddy of mine went out there last weekend and said it was dry and he had a blast but he heard it rained out that way and made alot of wet areas.
I am planning a ride next weekend and was just curious if sport atvs will have fun out there right now.

MadMudder

We were out there today. Blue sportsman a red suzuki and a camo chinese quad with a chevy sliverado for anybody that was there. Had a ball. Its WAY down from the last time we were there. Allot of places that used to be only like 800s and 32in tires we were able to play in and stuff. The creek is rideable for a good portion. The sandbox area has a few really nasty clay pits. I mean this one i was in (forgot the camera  :'(  ) i had the bike spinning fowards and i could push it backwards with almost no effort. Thats how nasty this clay was. My dad (medicmudder) sank his about 5 times. Anyway had fun today cant wait to go back.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

sykolincoln

#108
yea I saw you guys we were parked right across from you in the big monster ford my black ford and the minivan... we unloaded and took off!! the place was awesome!! I will throw up a link to my pics in a bit!


here are pics on my photobucket

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20riding%20and%20racing/

not to many of sand pits more of the other place of saturday

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/videos/?action=view&current=ef28fef0.pbr

more vids

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/videos/
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

psd

#109
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

psd

Nice Pic's and Video Syko,  We will have to come say hello,The next time I see you out there.Mudder I see you are From Jacksonville,I think I saw the Red Suzuki you we're on..
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

sykolincoln

yea I didnt meen no to be freindly, its we had a large group and they were chompin at the bits to ride, as soon as the machines touched dirt everyone was gone in every direction! didnt have to much time to talk! lol!  this place seems to get better and better, lots of new sandy trails to ride as well I spent a hour riding on them.. then went down to the river to ride some trails down there, great place! Im glad I found this spot!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

psd

I am glad you posted this spot on this Forum
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

sykolincoln

Quote from: psd on October 20, 2008, 10:44:35 PM
I am glad you posted this spot on this Forum

not a problem with all the loss of riding areas places like this need riders to go out and enjoy it! BTW did you guys see the sherrif roll out there? any chance any one caught what was said? its private property so they cant really do anything but I was just woundering.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dirtycruiser

I'm driving up that way right now. I Wanna  stop there and play. I'll be hitting Broad River atv park on my road trip. Thanks, tj
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

dirtycruiser

do I call first? How do I join?
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

sykolincoln

if your planning on riding durring the week call ahead, there is mining going on there sometimes durring the week.. most of the time we ride weekends and its allways open  You dont have to join the club but to ride its just $10
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dirtycruiser

Ok, I had to stop for the night in Tifton, GA. A few miles west of Waycross up rt 82. The forecast for this area for tomorrow was rain all day Friday. Damn, I could be riding. Is there an address or GPS coordinates for this place?  I'd like to break in my new Renegade r X there.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

sykolincoln

no adress or gps cordinates... but its easy to find... just head east from tifton on hwy82 towards waycross
before you get to waycross look for hwy 1 north turn left onto hwy 1 then at the T in the road turn left, go about 1 mile and the sand pits are on your left you cant miss it.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dirtycruiser

sky, thanks, I checked out the sky pic of the area along with your directions, I've pin pointed it on my GPS and made a way point. can't get lost now! Now I gotta figure which day to go. I was planning on being 4 hours north of here most of the weekend. Hunting for land deals up along Strom Thurmond lake and then over to the Broad River ATV park. maybe I'll have to hit the sand box Monday on my return trip. The weather for this weekend starting Saturday will be great for riding according to the local news guys.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

sykolincoln

hope you make it out there! its deffinetly worth it! to bad you couldnt have made it last weekend! it was a blast!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dirtycruiser

Looks like I'll be stopping in there Sunday. Broad River tomorrow. If all goes well.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

dirtycruiser

Change of plans, heading to the Sand Box right now, 55 miles to go. Heading south on Rt 1, somewhere in the hills of Georgia. It was raining up around Broad River Atv.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dirtycruiser

Man what a blast!  I was there riding for about 6 hours today. I hooked up with the Hunt club owners/riders after exploring the area for an hour. This crew is totally crazy! In a great way. I got tons of pics and video's, if I can figure out how to post them again, it's been awhile.  We wrapped it up about 6:30 pm. It's now 11:45pm and I'm at the best Western at CROOM. Life can't get any better! Well, maybe it could if the HOOTERs atv club shows up here tomorrow. More pics and video's to come. I was suppose to go back to the sand box tomorrow but I thought I'd get a jump on heading south back towards Ft Myers. Croom is only 2.5 hours away so after playing here tomorrow, it will be a short ride home. If anyone goes tomorrow get a hold of Horase, his granson collects the cash at the stand there, tell him TJ from Ft Myers will be back, just not this sunday, tomorrow.
  If your thinking of going up there, JUST DO IT! you will have the time of your life in the mud. My new Renegade r X got broken in today. The fender overriders worked perfect. just the right amount of mud on the trails and water in the river for crossings.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance