Florida ATV Challenge Sept. 22nd & 23rd.

Started by indianjoe, August 08, 2007, 02:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianjoe

Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on September 11, 2007, 09:26:02 AM
I am just glad that someone is taking a chance with our sport and putting on different events.  Trying to promote it in a better light.  This is great PR for us......

I agree I hope the county commissioners see what comes in for this,,this money could have been coming into an atv park owned by the county next to the airport.

I hope he makes some money. I can tell you it is a small fortune for all the fees connected to the fair grounds, security etc. etc. plus all the building of the stuff.

indianjoe


Psycho Ward

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

Joedirt

Who all is going?....Come on people let's show SLC that ATV's can make them some serious Money....The FMR's will be there..come on FOLKS.... 8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

ScooterB

Well if FMR is there.....Then this must be the place to be this weekend  ::)

lets see

Admission 15.00
Camping   20.00
Sled Pull   20.00
OB Course 20.00
Mini Course  5.00
Total for the weekend  $80.00

I'll give L-cross my 35.00 an ride for 3 days   
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Joedirt

Quote from: ScooterB on September 21, 2007, 10:57:01 AM
Well if FMR is there.....Then this must be the place to be this weekend  ::)

lets see

Admission 15.00
Camping   20.00
Sled Pull   20.00
OB Course 20.00
Mini Course  5.00
Total for the weekend  $80.00

I'll give L-cross my 35.00 an ride for 3 days   


You are a real Hero ScooterB..not only have you pointed out the Obvious but you managed to bring Your Negativity into a Positive thread...you should be proud. Thanks ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

renmus

#31
Quote from: ScooterB on September 21, 2007, 10:57:01 AM
Well if FMR is there.....Then this must be the place to be this weekend  ::)

lets see

Admission 15.00
Camping   20.00
Sled Pull   20.00
OB Course 20.00
Mini Course  5.00
Total for the weekend  $80.00


I'll give L-cross my 35.00 an ride for 3 days   



Then again...LCross was there last week, last month and last year...   This is an event.
Isn't it great to have a choice?

Ida_Mann

I'd like to go to the obstacle course, but the only info I can get on it is a small picture of some other course I'm sure.

I'm gonna go but I might not have my quad with me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bayou300

I've seen some parts of the obstacle course(looks like it should be interesting) if I were you I wouldn't go without the quad. Were headed out there later to check things out let you know more then.

driptorch

I'm heading out the door right now! Let me see, gas $10, admission $15 and knowing all the negetive people  ;D went to L-cross, priceless! I'm riding a 2008 Big Bear camo
Quote from: indianjoe on August 08, 2007, 02:13:13 PM
http://www.floridaatvchallenge.com/

Bayou300

Alright folks we all say we need some where to ride these people have done just that and they have had little turnout today, gates open at 9 a.m tommorrow let's show them some support . There's plenty to do, the obstacle course is absoultely awsome, we've got the sled pull , plenty of venors with food and such not to mention there's plenty of mud to play in. i've got some pics from today of the obstacle course and sled pull but can't seem to post them if anyone can help me I can send you the pics

renmus

I was just getting ready to throw some pictures up.

renmus


renmus

Beginner's riding area.  (for kids)

Bayou300

Appreciate you posting the pics she did one heck of a job pulling that sled 128 feet  ;)

renmus

the arena sure did look a lot different.  the mudhole was killer.

renmus

she is a heck of a girl for a little thing.

renmus


renmus


renmus

I did not get any pictures of the open ride area in the back.  That was about wet!  People seemed to enjoy it.  I know I enjoyed Budweiser being there.  And Marble Slab ice cream hit the spot.  But most of all....I sure am enjoying these ribs from Nick's that I brought home.  Now, how to clean a greasy keyboard...  I have around 192 pictures, but I am just not up to resizing them all.

Psycho Ward

I had a good time today at the sled pulls, and the obstacle course....that mud was thick and nasty. The pulls were fun, and I managed to get 2nd place today. I have to go back again tomorrow for the finals ;D. The grass field was fun to play in also.. See ya in the A.M. ;)
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

renmus


jayd

The family and I went with some friends as spectators and the ATV'ers their really seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Psycho Ward

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

Zukisubmarine

I dunno about anyone else, but that obstacle coarse Rocked!!  Kicked my butt!! I am sore in places I haven't used in a while. Man,If the Vinson just coulda pulled another 3 ft I woulda had that mudhole beat!!!
120ft on the sled pull......Not too shabby!!

Nice to meet you Indaian Joe and Renmus!!  We had a great day out there. The bbq was great, The weather was nice, not too hot.

If any one has a chance to get out there today you should check it out. BTW the obsatcle course is 20 bucks ALL YOU CAN RIDE!!!!  Like having a braclet at the fair for the midway.....
I am a Florida Mudrider Woman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com