Florida ATV Challenge Sept. 22nd & 23rd.

Started by indianjoe, August 08, 2007, 02:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NOS_PRAIRIE

What a great time we had...Cant wait till the next one. They had an great layout of all kinds of vendors from quad test rides to campers! The sled pulls and the obstacle course was awesome and the people there made it even better.
Indianjoe and Renmus thanks for the props and pictures you guys are great!!!
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



AmericanRobster

Hopefully I can go next year.... You should post up some pics...
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

NOS_PRAIRIE

For those of you that missed going you can go to snapfish.com to check out the pictures or load up and go today!
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



renmus

Looks like some rain today...but since the obstacle course is under roof, no big deal.  We go  riding to get dirty and wet anyway, so load up and come on out!

Joedirt

What a blast I had a great time meeting new people and hanging with the Old. Turnout could have been better... I enjoyed myself and I will be back if they do it again. 8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

ScooterB

Quote from: Joedirt on September 21, 2007, 11:28:42 AM
Quote from: ScooterB on September 21, 2007, 10:57:01 AM
Well if FMR is there.....Then this must be the place to be this weekend  ::)

lets see

Admission 15.00
Camping   20.00
Sled Pull   20.00
OB Course 20.00
Mini Course  5.00
Total for the weekend  $80.00

I'll give L-cross my 35.00 an ride for 3 days   


You are a real Hero ScooterB..not only have you pointed out the Obvious but you managed to bring Your Negativity into a Positive thread...you should be proud. Thanks ::)

Well string me up for having an opinion

Sounds like it was a good event.............all I was saying is it was pricey..........if it was closer i might have attended.............

What was the head count ?

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

East Coast Dirty Girls

the head count was not what it should have been.  There should have been people trying to support this event due to the fact someone took a chance.  We drove down Friday, set up and had a blast on SAT, we left around noon on SUnday because we have a LONG DRIVE HOME ourselves.  Plus i tore up my bike in the mud pit they opened in the back...that was great.  Not many made it out of the canal part.  Phsycoward......pleasure meeting you, hope you enjoy the calendars and great job in the pulls.  Next time i will race you through the course seeing how we both made it through the end.....lol

FYI to negative people....these people spent ALOT of money to make sure that the event was successful and in speaking to them months ago they did not do it to make money they wanted for everyone to  have a great time.  They got the best of everything to ensure that people would want to come back. 

I hope they do another one but would not blame them if not.  I will support them 100%  becuase of the fact they did everything geared towards the family and towards the pure love of the sport! 


renmus

How did I forget this picture??!!

Psycho Ward

Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on September 24, 2007, 05:16:34 PM
the head count was not what it should have been.  There should have been people trying to support this event due to the fact someone took a chance.  We drove down Friday, set up and had a blast on SAT, we left around noon on SUnday because we have a LONG DRIVE HOME ourselves.  Plus i tore up my bike in the mud pit they opened in the back...that was great.  Not many made it out of the canal part.  Phsycoward......pleasure meeting you, hope you enjoy the calendars and great job in the pulls.  Next time i will race you through the course seeing how we both made it through the end.....lol

FYI to negative people....these people spent ALOT of money to make sure that the event was successful and in speaking to them months ago they did not do it to make money they wanted for everyone to  have a great time.  They got the best of everything to ensure that people would want to come back. 

I hope they do another one but would not blame them if not.  I will support them 100%  becuase of the fact they did everything geared towards the family and towards the pure love of the sport! 



Well said. I had a great time and will be back if they do it again. Sorry bout your bike, I'm sure you'll get it fixed up in no time, and I'll race you thru the course anytime..lol. U saw me run it?? lol Thanks again for the calendars....they are HOT!! ;)
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

Greenbln117

Well I had sooo much fun ;D ;D
I think i went around the course 20 times or more :)

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=21968
The newspaper hook some pictures

East Coast Dirty Girls

it was fun......great to meet everyone.  those pics were very good.

see you all soon at the next function i am sure!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com