Main Menu

QT314

Started by Ida_Mann, September 04, 2007, 12:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

 :o  WOW i am glad al is ok with you and Blue and Molly now....You know if Hoss400 was around we'd have helped.............and he also says you need a FORD...... hehehe later................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

qt314nfla

Quote from: bushwacker on September 04, 2007, 09:38:27 PM
get something with 10k miles on it...still new but someone else took the depreciation hit....GL

Thanks I was thinking of that but not sure if I can get the incentive and 0% financing that they offer on new.  Or if it's cheaper to just get one w/ more mileage and get more truck.  I appreciate the suggestions.  We'll see if Scott can come up w/ something.

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on September 04, 2007, 01:04:54 AM
Yep, we are fine.  Truck doesn't show any damage of fire.  Got off the road in time to put it out myself.  Called the fire department anyway just in case it flared up again.  Tiny burn on my ankle that's not even a 1st degree burn from stomping out a couple fires under the truck.

Glad to hear you, Molly and your truck survived.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bleedsblue

Glad to hear it wasn't any worse no one should have to go through losing a vehicle or more.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

garym

#54
I will strangle that guy or girl myself....The damage done to  that road was uncalled for!!! As for your truck, sorry to hear about it...time for a Chevy!!

Quote from: Justbilly on September 04, 2007, 03:20:22 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 04, 2007, 02:20:52 AM
Quote from: iluvmuddin on September 04, 2007, 02:18:03 AM
where were you?  on the side of the road where?  you think getting stuck this weekend had anything to do with this? Dang, what an emotional roller coaster!! i'm sure!!

Rebecca

ps thanks Lauren

I know that the idiot that tore up my road is what caused this.  Sad when you can't go back to your camp w/o some body that doesn't know how to use 4wd and be conservative on the road.  I got in and out of there w/o any problems since I've had my camp.  I wish I knew who tore up the road so I could tell them thanks for almost costing me all my toys and my life.

I was on 64 just west of Ona.

It was a silver F250, Some friends saw it stuck in that hole late friday night.  You got stuck around 5 or 6am right?

That same F250 was stuck again in the new trail cut around the hole saturday night just before dinner.  I tried to winch him out, but didn't work out.  Went back to camp to find a snatch block, but discovered it was left at home, plus the lobster and dolphin was about ready.

qt314nfla

The verdict is in on the damage.  She needs a transmission. :-\ So now whether to claim it under my comprehensive insurance or to pay for it.  Can they raise your rates for a comp claim? 

BTW-  Can those of us that destroyed our trucks through that buttheads stupidity go kick his arse?  If not for him I'd still have my truck.

Bleedsblue

Depending on the insurance company they can raise your rates for anything. I have Allstate and believe it or not my rates only went up $8 every 6 months after the claim for my truck.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Fox17

what are you driving now?

qt314nfla

I was driving an 01 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ the offroad 4x4 package.  There are picks all over of my truck.

Once fixed... I'm looking at an 05' F150 FX4 super crew, but I want to have it lifted and put wheels and tires on it.  I won't have a truck smaller than Blue.

Bleedsblue, I"m glad that your insurance hasn't raised for your loss.  After talking to the insurance today it's sounding like I'm gonna have to pay for the transmision repair on my own.  So I"ll hve to get more for her before buying my new truck.

UncleRico

Who's this Molly chick everyone keeps talking about and can you set me up with her?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

she'll lick you anywhere you put peanut butter ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

Quote from: QT314 on September 09, 2007, 08:07:13 AM
I was driving an 01 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ the offroad 4x4 package.  There are picks all over of my truck.

Once fixed... I'm looking at an 05' F150 FX4 super crew, but I want to have it lifted and put wheels and tires on it.  I won't have a truck smaller than Blue.

Bleedsblue, I"m glad that your insurance hasn't raised for your loss.  After talking to the insurance today it's sounding like I'm gonna have to pay for the transmision repair on my own.  So I"ll hve to get more for her before buying my new truck.

i mean while your truck is outta comission.

qt314nfla

Quote from: Fox17 on September 09, 2007, 11:31:27 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 09, 2007, 08:07:13 AM
I was driving an 01 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ the offroad 4x4 package.  There are picks all over of my truck.

Once fixed... I'm looking at an 05' F150 FX4 super crew, but I want to have it lifted and put wheels and tires on it.  I won't have a truck smaller than Blue.

Bleedsblue, I"m glad that your insurance hasn't raised for your loss.  After talking to the insurance today it's sounding like I'm gonna have to pay for the transmision repair on my own.  So I"ll hve to get more for her before buying my new truck.

i mean while your truck is outta comission.

i'm sharing a mercury sable or a nice pair of tennis shoes or my bicycle.

garym

Quote from: QT314 on September 07, 2007, 01:01:34 AM
The verdict is in on the damage.  She needs a transmission. :-\ So now whether to claim it under my comprehensive insurance or to pay for it.  Can they raise your rates for a comp claim? 

BTW-  Can those of us that destroyed our trucks through that buttheads stupidity go kick his arse?  If not for him I'd still have my truck.

yep, shoot the barstard...as far as the molly,  she has a niiiice long tongue...

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on September 09, 2007, 11:38:21 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 09, 2007, 11:31:27 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 09, 2007, 08:07:13 AM
I was driving an 01 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ the offroad 4x4 package.  There are picks all over of my truck.

Once fixed... I'm looking at an 05' F150 FX4 super crew, but I want to have it lifted and put wheels and tires on it.  I won't have a truck smaller than Blue.

Bleedsblue, I"m glad that your insurance hasn't raised for your loss.  After talking to the insurance today it's sounding like I'm gonna have to pay for the transmision repair on my own.  So I"ll hve to get more for her before buying my new truck.

i mean while your truck is outta comission.

i'm sharing a mercury sable or a nice pair of tennis shoes or my bicycle.


Make sure you wear your helmet, those things are deadly!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.