Another happy ATP customer

Started by Seabee, April 02, 2005, 12:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabee

All I can say is, I am completely satisfied. My quad was ready when I was told it would be ready, and I had nothing but outstanding customer service from Mike and Melissa. I highly recommend ATP to anyone who needs work done on their quad or bike. Thanks ATP, for a job well-done. [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I also would like to say that I know my satisfaction with ATP will probably have more than one person butt-hurt. I'm also sure that there will be someone posting on this thread who's favorite past-time is whining. Well, cry-sacks, whine away.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

dreth

 atp has my quad all messed up

dreth

oops! he just sold me the piston and twist throttle and i messed it up! ;)

Hollywood

Glad your happy bro! That thing hauls for a 300!  :o
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Seabee

QuoteGlad your happy bro! That thing hauls for a 300!  :o

Shiat hooker, it haulz for a 400
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Hollywood

QuoteShiat hooker, it haulz for a 400
Very true  ;) [smiley=laugh.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Big_Dave

#6
 What's this, a SEABEE that can't fix his own Quad? Where is the CAN DO attitude, i hope John Wayne did not hear this. I guess that it can be true if you are just a EA.

BigDave

tampaboy813

I even said not every one has a bad experiance with ATP and i'm sure after the post I made mike will step it up a notch...I wish the best for mike and hope he does get things right...

Seabee

QuoteWhat's this, a SEABEE that can't fix his own Quad? Where is the CAN DO attitude, i hope John Wayne did not hear this. I guess that it can be true if you are just a EA.

BigDave

I don't have a bore machine in my garage dude.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Seabee

QuoteI even said not every one has a bad experiance with ATP and i'm sure after the post I made mike will step it up a notch...I wish the best for mike and hope he does get things right...

I never singled anyone out, you must have a quilty conscience, or, diarrhea of the mouth.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Big_Dave

QuoteI don't have a bore machine in my garage dude.

Back in my Seabee days, we would of bore it out with our pocket knife. You East Coast Seabees always did stuff the easy way!!!
 Just giving another Seabee Sh*t!!!!!

Big Dave
NMCB-5 1989 - 1994
ONCE A SEABEE, ALWAYS A SEABEE AND PROUD OF IT!!!

Chuck_Norris

QuoteBack in my Seabee days, we would of bore it out with our pocket knife. You East Coast Seabees always did stuff the easy way!!!
 Just giving another Seabee Sh*t!!!!!

Big Dave
NMCB-5 1989 - 1994
ONCE A SEABEE, ALWAYS A SEABEE AND PROUD OF IT!!!
at least I have a dremel tool to assist in getting the bore a little more true. USN AMH2 on the MIGHTY FID(Forrestal CV59)

Seabee

QuoteBack in my Seabee days, we would of bore it out with our pocket knife. You East Coast Seabees always did stuff the easy way!!!
 Just giving another Seabee Sh*t!!!!!

Big Dave
NMCB-5 1989 - 1994
ONCE A SEABEE, ALWAYS A SEABEE AND PROUD OF IT!!!
Don't you know I tried the pocket knife first, that's why I took it to ATP. CE's shouldn't be doing mechanic work. ;D
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

jjamesbar

QuoteI  i'm sure after the post I made mike will step it up a notch...I wish the best for mike and hope he does get things right...

im sure they appreciate the help.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Ida_Mann

QuoteBack in my Seabee days, we would of bore it out with our pocket knife. You East Coast Seabees always did stuff the easy way!!!
 Just giving another Seabee Sh*t!!!!!

Big Dave
NMCB-5 1989 - 1994
ONCE A SEABEE, ALWAYS A SEABEE AND PROUD OF IT!!!

you joke about the pocket-knife comment, but I actually witnessed my grandfather rebuild a seized engine and smooth out the cylinder by hand with some sandpaper and a wood block.

of course, in his Navy SeeBee days when him and the others designed and built Guantanimo, he also made a scooter out of washing machine parts and a weed-eater because the barracks were about 2 miles from where they were working.

I only have one picture, and it's a negative,,,but clearly seen is the side door of a washer ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Seabee

Quoteyou joke about the pocket-knife comment, but I actually witnessed my grandfather rebuild a seized engine and smooth out the cylinder by hand with some sandpaper and a wood block.

of course, in his Navy SeeBee days when him and the others designed and built Guantanimo, he also made a scooter out of washing machine parts and a weed-eater because the barracks were about 2 miles from where they were working.

I only have one picture, and it's a negative,,,but clearly seen is the side door of a washer ;-)

Id@


Hey Ida, it's seAbee not seEbee ;D
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Seabee

The more I ride this thing, the more amazed I am with it. I don't think Curtis Sparks could have done a better job.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Ida_Mann

QuoteThe more I ride this thing, the more amazed I am with it. I don't think Curtis Sparks could have done a better job.

after a chat with Mike yesterday,,,,you may be right.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

tampaboy813

oh man Please let the dead horse die...not every one wants to see people stuck up mikes you know what! ::)

Ida_Mann

Quoteoh man Please let the dead horse die...not every one wants to see people stuck up mikes you know what! ::)

do ya mind? you posted that you were unhappy about ATP, now let others post if they have differing opinions,,,,who's not letting the dead horse lie?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Seabee

Quoteoh man Please let the dead horse die...not every one wants to see people stuck up mikes you know what! ::)

Well, TampaBoy813, I guess I was right, you really do have diarrhea of the mouth, not to mention the fact that you are an immature punk. I think that not everyone wants to see YOU stuck up the ATP hater's you know whats'. If you don't like that, TOO BAD, suck it up!
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

xtremeraptor

not trying to start no trouble but atp put a blaster motor back together and it would only go backwards ....heres the catch BLASTERS DO NOT HAVE REVERSE.
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

LakeMaryKid

#23
Quote from: xtremeraptor on June 18, 2005, 10:31:23 PM
not trying to start no trouble but atp put a blaster motor back together and it would only go backwards ....heres the catch BLASTERS DO NOT HAVE REVERSE.

LMFGDAO! That wasnt ATP's wrong doing there champ that was your pals! ATP is the one who got it to go FORWARD within hours of a RODMAN ride. The magnets on the flywheel were taken off and put in wrong while attempting to rebuild it at home. It was brought to ATP like that. Even TRENGA racing which is like BLASTER CENTRAL didnt know what the F^ck was wrong with it. Now tell me does that blaster go forward today?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Nightbreed

#24
Quote from: xtremeraptor on June 18, 2005, 10:31:23 PM
not trying to start no trouble but atp put a blaster motor back together and it would only go backwards ....heres the catch BLASTERS DO NOT HAVE REVERSE.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,3760.25.html
love us or hate us? Lmao, what does this have to do with Seabee's post back in April anyway? 
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!