Another happy ATP customer

Started by Seabee, April 02, 2005, 12:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLOW450R

yeah, the blaster only went in reverse when it arrived at ATP, the owner had attempted the repair his self, and caused some trouble.  I was at ATP the afternoon this was put back together, and Mike busted his a$$ to get that thing back together before the rodman ride.  I can attest that it was extremly complicated and would like to see anyone that else that thinks they know about ATV's to try and figure that one out.
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

Nightbreed

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,4067.0.html

Thanks for setting this issue strait. It takes a hell of a man to set things strait on a forum like this.

Give us a call if we can help you with anything.

Thanks, Mike

Ps: This months special at ATP is "REVERSE KITS FOR BLASTERS" lol
;)

Its all good if we can laugh about it in the end!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

jwscroll

I'd like to say thanks to ATP for the superior service my quad received while in their care.
I'd tell ya what they did to it, but then I'd have to silence......... 8)
Thanks Mike, test run tomorrow. ;D ;)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

jwscroll

Test run was successful beyond words. Deffinately worth the money. Thanks again Mike for a superior job.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating