HOLLYWOOD WHERE ARE YOU

Started by Chuck_Norris, June 29, 2007, 06:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

We need another group ride at Camp Ida.  I miss those days!!!  Hell the kid has gone from 13 to being able to drive since the last time we were out there.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: QT314 on June 30, 2007, 07:54:13 PM
And here's another blast from the past that we need to shake out of hiding.

I talk to Thrasher every week or so. I stopped by his house today and hung out with him for an hr or so. Little Casey is so freaking cool, He's 16 mths old already.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

wow it's really been too long since i've seen them.  can't believe it's been that long though.  hope he's doing well.

Da_Mtg_Man

He's doing great. Just working and spending time with the family.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com