Need help on gopednation

Started by 06 BaNsHeE, June 25, 2007, 12:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

06 BaNsHeE

Im trying to register but it doesnt let me use 06banshee.It says its already taken.I doubt anyone else will take that name so who can I contact to see if its available.Or can someone check for me.I would really aprreciate it.Thanks

Bigscrb15

You just said the name is already taken. 06banshee is not that original of a name. You will need to use something else to register. Try 2006Banshee or OhSixBanshee or something like that.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Miami450R

yo just pick a different s.n because the mods on gpn are lazy and they wont do anything about it lol.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

klutchbuster400

What's the big deal, pick a new name and move on.I wanted 06 BaNsHeE but some @hole took it before me.

Young Gun

Lol register on 2006 Banshee then PM a nice mod like sp33ddealer or whatever and see what he can do for ya.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

06 BaNsHeE

I just made fastestbanshee...w.e

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com