HOLLYWOOD WHERE ARE YOU

Started by Chuck_Norris, June 29, 2007, 06:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

Has anyone heard from HollyWood since he Moved to the Carolinas?

Da_Mtg_Man

He shows up on here every once in a while but I haven't heard from him lately.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

cheropride

Lucky him, would love to move North Carolina......
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

qt314nfla

#3
Can't remember last time I saw him.  I do have some pics.  If you've seen this man tell him we said hi.

Awe wasn't little LMK a cutie.  Poor Curtis what happened to ya.  haha!

mrbones

Just curious, what did Hollywood do for a living in FL?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

He was a shipping/recieving supervisor for a trucking company. He took a promotion that moved him to S.C.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

Ok, just wondering because I bought my SUV from a guy named Hollywood at Hertz Rental about 5 years ago and it looked just like him.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on June 29, 2007, 02:36:58 PM
Ok, just wondering because I bought my SUV from a guy named Hollywood at Hertz Rental about 5 years ago and it looked just like him.

If I'm not mistaken I think he got "hollywood" from someone on here. That dude rode the hell out of a quad and wasn't afraid to show boat.... I miss him, Stand up guy....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Honda328i

Here he is back in his "Bigg_Pimpin" days (for all the old timers)  He was a great guy to ride with (just not to follow into the trees  ;)  ) lol
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Honda328i on June 29, 2007, 02:59:20 PM
Here he is back in his "Bigg_Pimpin" days (for all the old timers)  He was a great guy to ride with (just not to follow into the trees  ;)  ) lol

Good times, I loved that spot. Except for the time that my durablue hub lost the bolt and we had to rig it with Zip ties and allen wrenches to get back 7 or so miles. ;D Those were the days
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chuck_Norris

#10
Quote from: cheropride on June 29, 2007, 12:12:12 PM
Lucky him, would love to move North Carolina......

He sent me some great picture of his property  a while back

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 03:10:15 PM

Good times, I loved that spot. Except for the time that my durablue hub lost the bolt and we had to rig it with Zip ties and allen wrenches to get back 7 or so miles. ;D Those were the days

Ya Mike it is hard to harness all that Horsepower on the Raptor and keep the parts from falling off due to the G-Forces it was pulling   2:L

qt314nfla

Honda-I've got to agree w/ ya on his amazing riding skills.  And you are dead on about his up close and personal w/ trees.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 29, 2007, 03:33:56 PM
Quote from: cheropride on June 29, 2007, 12:12:12 PM
Lucky him, would love to move North Carolina......

He sent me some great picture of his property  a while back

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 03:10:15 PM

Good times, I loved that spot. Except for the time that my durablue hub lost the bolt and we had to rig it with Zip ties and allen wrenches to get back 7 or so miles. ;D Those were the days

Ya Mike it is hard to harness all that Horsepower on the Raptor and keep the parts from falling off due to the G-Forces it was pulling   2:L

That thing was scary after the motorwork, Thats why I sold it.... ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

Here's one from a wile back.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Chuck_Norris


yunt2ride

Quote from: Moose on June 29, 2007, 11:31:14 PM
Here's one from a wile back.


AHHH, memories there at Jasper. Wish we could still ride there. He would come back for that ride.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Matter of fact, That was the last time I rode with him. Member that one Tony? Me and my boys, Bruce and Brian, you, your son and your brother and then Steve and his family. That was a fun day.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 30, 2007, 10:20:20 AM
Matter of fact, That was the last time I rode with him. Member that one Tony? Me and my boys, Bruce and Brian, you, your son and your brother and then Steve and his family. That was a fun day.

That was a great day. It was alos before he got his 400 because in that picture he was on his 250EX
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Actually he had them both there. Remember? His girlfriends son was riding the 250 that day and he took it for a spin.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

I have better pics ;-)

digging, digging....

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

 ;)

qt314nfla

And here's another blast from the past that we need to shake out of hiding.

qt314nfla

Ah yes back in the day when the Ida trails were open.

Ida_Mann

;-)

I must follow this pic with a short explanation to keep the reputation of "hollywood" alive,,,,,this picture was taken after an all day of riding at Rodman Dam, then some drinking,,,,AFTER he worked the night shift and drove straight from work to go ride.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: QT314 on June 30, 2007, 07:54:13 PM
And here's another blast from the past that we need to shake out of hiding.

I remember that day,,,,he just washed off the 250 then decided it looked too clean so he buried it in the mud,,,,there I am in the background

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com