Transport business - Need work!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, June 07, 2007, 08:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

  I'm in the transporting business.If anyone has anything they need transported across the state, contact me. You have to pay for fuel and transport fees.
   I have a F350 dually, so I can pull just about anything.

Chino  (727)204-0883

FOREMANRON

WHAT ALL CAN YOU HAUL AS FAR AS WEIGHT. I WORK FOR A EQUIPMENT COMPANY AND SOMETIMES WE HAVE PEOPLE NEEDING EQUIPMENT HAULED WHEN THEY PURCHASE IT.
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

1FasterBlaster

   We have a weight limit of 38,000 lbs. Nothing like Trackhoe's, or dozers unless their smaller ones. If you want any help, call me. (727)204-0883.

   Chino

Bo322

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 08, 2007, 08:54:19 AM
   We have a weight limit of 38,000 lbs. Nothing like Trackhoe's, or dozers unless their smaller ones. If you want any help, call me. (727)204-0883.

   Chino

I have a 1960 Willys jeep up near Toledo Ohio that I need hauled down, are you interested in out-of-state?

1FasterBlaster

   Sorry, I've been on the road. Contact Chris @ (727)236-8710. Tell him Chino told you to contact him to see if we can transport for you.

Bo322

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 11, 2007, 10:49:43 PM
   Sorry, I've been on the road. Contact Chris @ (727)236-8710. Tell him Chino told you to contact him to see if we can transport for you.

Cool,

Thanks, I'll give him a call

1FasterBlaster

   Anyone need anything transported? I'm going to Maryland, then Washington State, and back. Let me know.

   (727)204-0883   
   Chino

svtbolt04

Wow, coast to coast! The time away from the family must be hard, but I guess you are seeing alot of the country now that most people never see.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

UncleRico

Do you do "girlfriends"?

I don't care where you transport her, just as long as it's far away from here.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

susieblazer

Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 03:37:07 PM
Do you do "girlfriends"?

I don't care where you transport her, just as long as it's far away from here.


  OHHHHHHHH you mean transport a girlfriend.................. :R
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

  It's kewl seeing the country. It would be better with the family, but they will travel with me once in a while. I took Jaida to N.Y., Jersey, Texas, and back.
   I stopped at a rest area in Little Rock Arkansas, and woke up with Chad Reeds' RV parked next to me. He has a picture of him on his bike so big, it almost touches the top to bottom. I took some pics that I will post soon.
   The money is good too. I need to sell my Tahoe and buy a nice strong truck. Anyone want to buy it?
   I'll transport your girl for you too, as long as you have a cage to put her in!! :D :D :D :D

KB

Glad to hear everythings working out & that you got work.
Be careful, I know how some people driving car's are w/ 18 wheeler's , you gotta have patience.
Pretty cool to see the country though & get paid for it.

susieblazer

  OH cool i didn't know you had a class A license like Hoss400, i was under the impression you were driving like a box truck ..This will be a fun time with Jaida until she returns to school..........baby bro is way too young to go , is big sis going on any rides with ya'll too??
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

  I'm not. It's mostly pulling boats and trailers, and odd stuff across the state.I'm actually trying to get a F-350 like the one Bill has. I'm looking at a 94 diesel.
   Jaida went on one trip with me, but it's more money taking her along. I'll take her every once in a while.

1FasterBlaster


KB

Chino, my friend bought a big Ford F-650 or something like that to pull his boat, it's like a '85 I think.
Has the 5th wheel thing on it, it's a diesel, cleanest motor I've seen for a diesel work truck.
It's a BIG truck(air brakes) not like a pick-up truck.
His boat trailer is one of those kind that are adjustable for big boats, not a trailer made for just 1 boat, made to be adjusted for different BIG boats.
Sounds like just what you need.
He only wants $4,000.00 for the truck, body(basically just a cab & big fenders are strait), painted red but faded.
I don't think the truck has over 100k miles on it.
He's a dealer,picked it up at the auction about 6 months ago.
His dealership is on Hwy.41 in Floral Cty./Inverness.
PM me if your interested & I'll give you his #.

Ida_Mann

I didn't think there would be much call for something like that,,,,how exactly would you get into doing that?

I have a decent hauler truck and cal haul regular trailer hitch stuff, maybe even fifth-wheel if I get a hitch.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KB

#17
I forgot the website address but it's a board for people that have stuff to be transported across the country,odd things like from a Violin to a truck, you name it. Pretty cool site but you have people bidding against you on hauling it.

When it come's to big boat's your dealing w/ people that $$$ is not a problem, they'll pay whatever you want if you can get it there the quickest.

Ida_Mann

interesting, sounds kinda cool.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

  I can hook you up with my Bossman if you want Ida. But let me tell you...it is a lot of driving.Give me a call (727)204-0883.
  Kelly, give me your friends number and I'll call him to see what he has.

1FasterBlaster

  I had a job moving some old lady in Key West to California. The bid was for $6,500. Some scumbag underbidded me by $2000. and got the job. Freakin lowlife trash working for beer money and destroying the work industry.

1FasterBlaster

Anyone need anything transported anywhere?

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 07, 2007, 08:14:27 PM
  I'm in the transporting business.If anyone has anything they need transported across the state, contact me. You have to pay for fuel and transport fees.

Chino  (727)204-0883

COOL WE HAVE A HOOK UP TO GLAMIS DUNES

AmericanRobster

Hows the transport bussiness gig going Chino?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

  Good. I'm in the process of buying a big truck like a 3500 for hauling. When I get a new quad, it's staying in the back and going everywhere I go. If I see a riding spot, I'm jumping out.
   When you need a transport to Glamis...you just let me know. What an excuse to give the wife!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com