Transport business - Need work!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, June 07, 2007, 08:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 04, 2007, 04:44:33 PM
  Noone needs anything transported anywhere?

there is an old girlfriend of mine living in New York right now that is coming 'down' in September,,,,,you could go grab her a little early for me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


KB

Try Frank, Frank Rizzo at Boatwork's   J/K

if you never heard that call by the jerky boys you can listen to all of them & more at www.dialaredneck.com

If I hear of anything I'll let you know Chino, the guy that works/fixes my floor sanding equipment lives in Hernando(not the county)
it's just N. of Inverness on C.Rose pkwy/Hwy.200, across the street from the secret spot, I usually make the drive myself but it messes my day up, I go up there maybe once a month, I'll let you know.

dynodon

I am sorry, BUt I have to ask....... Ida, How does she intend to pay for the transporting services ?????? Swap services or what ??LOL


SORRY, I had to, you left the door WIDE open for it... ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dynodon on August 06, 2007, 12:34:47 PM
I am sorry, BUt I have to ask....... Ida, How does she intend to pay for the transporting services ?????? Swap services or what ??LOL


SORRY, I had to, you left the door WIDE open for it... ;)

leaving the door wide open is something she is good at,,,,,maybe I shouldn't have her transported and the best way to get her here is to fly ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

  I'm actually leaving tomorrow for Mississippi to Michigan, then to Utah, and somewhere else. So I'll be gone for a while.
    ;) If I happen to go up towards her, she can ride ...down...with me!! ;)

AmericanRobster

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 06, 2007, 05:46:53 PM
  I'm actually leaving tomorrow for Mississippi to Michigan, then to Utah, and somewhere else. So I'll be gone for a while.
    ;) If I happen to go up towards her, she can ride ...down...with me!! ;)

Best of luck to ya Chino!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

I'm in Alabama today, tomorrow, Mississippi.

riverranchrat

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 15, 2007, 01:07:00 PM
  I had a job moving some old lady in Key West to California. The bid was for $6,500. Some scumbag underbidded me by $2000. and got the job. Freakin lowlife trash working for beer money and destroying the work industry.
now ya know what its like bein' a carpenter and havin' to compete against the illegals

AmericanRobster

Quote from: riverranchrat on August 10, 2007, 07:54:59 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 15, 2007, 01:07:00 PM
  I had a job moving some old lady in Key West to California. The bid was for $6,500. Some scumbag underbidded me by $2000. and got the job. Freakin lowlife trash working for beer money and destroying the work industry.
now ya know what its like bein' a carpenter and havin' to compete against the illegals

I know all about the competition for work with the illegals. My whole family is in some sort of construction and has to compete with this all the time.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

KB

There will alway's be somebody cheaper.
Some illegals in the construction field are leaving FL. to othere area's where there is more work since it has slowed down here a little, thats why we had so many here, because there was a lot of work.
They tend to go to the States that are booming.

1FasterBlaster

   I am going to be in Washington St. tomorrow, then to N. Carolina, then home. I was traveling across the Nevada desert and my serpentine belt ripped, and my waterpump went out. It cost me $450. bucks. Oh well, life on the road!!

JackL

Quote from: riverranchrat on August 10, 2007, 07:54:59 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 15, 2007, 01:07:00 PM
  I had a job moving some old lady in Key West to California. The bid was for $6,500. Some scumbag underbidded me by $2000. and got the job. Freakin lowlife trash working for beer money and destroying the work industry.
now ya know what its like bein' a carpenter and havin' to compete against the illegals

I stopped painting big trucks when the pay went from $1200 for a concrete truck to $400 overnight back in the early 90's when everyone stopped caring about a SSN. I really liked breathing Imron, now I have to dodge lightning high in the sky fixing satellite equipment. Fortunately the manuals for my job use big words they can't understand.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

 And they wonder why we have so many troubled people in the world. I have friends who have paid thousands for College, have degree's, and their job market is overrun and they can't find jobs. You waste years on a special so called trade, and the next day, it's not worth anything.
   I'm glad I'm versatile, and can learn fast. I'll always have job cababilities that way.

JackL

I'm sure when they finally get that amnesty bill passed things will change...
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

  Preparing to go back out. Anybody need anything going out, let me know.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com