What do you know about Eton quads?

Started by batman, June 17, 2007, 03:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

batman

Please help !  What can anyone tell me about E-ton quads. 

I am looking for an inexpensive small utility type quad for my 15 year old.  I found a 2005 E-ton Yukon II CXL-150 with under 50 hours.  Appears to be in very good shape. Anybody know much about E-ton quads.  Appreciate any advice/help I can get.  Thanks!


Bigscrb15

All the E-Tons I have seen are really good. I will have to say they are THE best of the cheaper quads.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

batman


bigscrub79

Quote from: batman on June 17, 2007, 04:04:41 AM
They are Chinese right?
No they are made in Taiwan, and they are awesome.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

Yes, they are. But they are nothing like the other Chinese companies. They actually have a parts supplier in the US to get parts. And the quality is way up there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

So your not confused, the company that owns them(Ji-ee) is a chinese company. They have plants in China and Taiwan.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Eton is a great machine and the 150 is using the same eng. as kymco which is been proven reliable.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

randyz

#7
My 11 year old has a Eton Vector 250.  Has about 700 miles on it with no problems.
His first atv was a Kazuma 110.  Night and day difference in the quality of the Eton.

Da_Mtg_Man

We had 2 Eton Viper 90's (still have one thats for sale) and never had a lick of trouble with them. very good quad in my opinion.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jpease

My son have a 2005 90r so far so good.  They are finicky with water and mud so stay clear from them.

sykolincoln

I got my daughter a used eton viper 40 2 yeas ago and it was one of the best machines I have ever owned!, it was pre mix only, she ran it wide open everywhere and through everything and even tried to use it for a water ski (wich didnt work to well at) the absolut only thing I had to do to it was put a plug in it. I sold it last year to a freind and its still going stron with his little girl on it. In my opinion if they can make a little quad this damn good then  ther bigger ones are worth looking into. I would get my D an other one, but shes learning gears now and dont want her to move back to autos.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

quadracer1992

A 15 year old on an e-ton? Ive heard they are good, mabe like a 250cc but the honda makes  the 250ex, they are great. My friend is 13 and has one and hes fast on it, not too too fast though. But he doesnt ride anymore, I think he would rather watch Nascar.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~