Sportsman's Double

Started by dnigels, June 07, 2007, 12:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnigels

Sportsman's Double

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked okay
for a 59-year-old.

We drank a bit, and started to get friendly and she asked if
I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a mother and daughter threesome, " she said.  I said, "No."
(and the mental images started to flow)

She downed her drink, then she said "Well, tonight's your lucky
night!"

We went back to her place.  She put on the hall light and shouted
upstairs: "Mom, you still awake?"


'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

quadracer1992

HAH thats kinda wrong, but definately funny. :o
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~