Sandmountain

Started by TBR_Honda, March 14, 2005, 06:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrider

They should let pee wee practice like let the pee wees practice then the bigger quads but i dont no for sure

Mrs.Nightbreed

We are trying to get out there on Sunday, but we have to get some things together to be able to go :-/
  If we do we will be bringing the kids and I want to make sure they can ride or it will be a LONG day.... :P

LE450-RACER#77

#102
Practice is going to ran like the races this weekend. They are going to separate the classes. Mikey don't worry about the bike we will take care of it. You saved yourself some money so be happy. Don't take it to a shop unless you just can't do it. Jetting we can do. Ida you just keep taking your sheot back & forth to the shop.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com

we will not put the little ones with the faster machines I wont be there tomorrow but they will practice by class as always if you dont like what you see let us know we will fix it. if we cant all have fun then we wont do it THANKS

RTR_380/450R

Pee Wee will be able to practice! And they will seperate them.
The personel at SandMountain Speedway are like none other that your used to.  The great people and are open to all suggestions and comments.  They're hard working people just like us and are out there because they love it and have fun!  Dont be suprised if you get the idea that the WOMEN run the show out there!!! I was out there one Sat. before a raced and camped out.  The women were working on the fencing and track until dark!  They put alot of effort into making that place a fun place to go!  So if you've never been then this weekend is the perfect opportunity.  
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

YEA WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

Quotewhens the next race? i may have to bring my race bike out there and should you girls how its done!!

Do you guys know how many 50cc quads race out there?...

The quad races are on Sundays.  I know you guys dont race on Sundays but you should really try to get out there.  This Saturday (tomorrow) would be a good time to come out!

Ware,
you see how quad 32x is trying to get things started!!!!
Doesnt he know that Im not the kind of guy that talks smack, nor am I any good at it! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Dont for get about the husbans we know on the wet days when ya see us in the mud you guys say watch this I hope he wipes out in the mud we know there is some kind of bet going who will eat clay first

Ida_Mann

QuotePractice is going to ran like the races this weekend. They are going to separate the classes. Mikey don't worry about the bike we will take care of it. You saved yourself some money so be happy. Don't take it to a shop unless you just can't do it. Jetting we can do. Ida you just keep taking your sheot back & forth to the shop.

who said I was talkin sheot?

just playing round, chill.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MotoMike

Glad I didn't take it to ATP...it was a minor adjustment that a friend made.  Plus, Brandon gave me some great ideas today after seeing his bike.

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

#110
Quotewho said I was talkin sheot?

just playing round, chill.

Id@


No one said talking shoet I said taking your sheot !!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ MORE CARFULLY !!!!!!!!!    THANK YOU !!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ida_Mann

QuoteNo one said talking shoet I said taking your sheot !!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ MORE CARFULLY !!!!!!!!!    THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

 I will, it's all a matter of worth,,,,,whats your time worth and do you have the place/equipment to do the work youreself.  I don't, nor do I have the knowledge, my knowledge is of other things.

so, bottom line, if you got the place/equipment/time to work on your own stuff, and don't mind screwing up, or stripping bolts(which I might have done), then by all means, do it yourself.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hoosier Daddy

QuoteThe quad races are on Sundays.  I know you guys dont race on Sundays but you should really try to get out there.  This Saturday (tomorrow) would be a good time to come out!

Ware,
you see how quad 32x is trying to get things started!!!!
Doesnt he know that Im not the kind of guy that talks smack, nor am I any good at it! ;D


RTR,

   i know hes a pain in my a$$ too... ;D
Well Ill try and make it out on a sunday, i would like to give it a whirl and im sure my son would like it.

chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Thanks  alot  ware !!!  See  if  I  entertain  you  anymore  with  my    humorous  wit !!! ;D   RTR , Im  just  having  fun  man , nothing  serious.  Half  the  fun  of  being  on  here  is  reading  stuff  and  laughing.  [smiley=laugh.gif]  Hope  I  get  to  meet  ya  at  sandmountain  this  weekend !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

dang its THIS weekend.... man thats too much to switch over set ups... ill have to wait until next time.. maybe i can go and watch..

quad are you going?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Why  yes  I  am  my  unruly  tool !!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

redrider

hey will they be racing both the mx and tt track sunday? like bartow does and run both practices also if they dont run both track will we be at least able to practice on one of those tracks

LE450-RACER#77

On Sunday they will be racing on the TT track & practicing on the mx track.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com