Sandmountain

Started by TBR_Honda, March 14, 2005, 06:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

QuoteALRIGHT GUY'S I DON'T KNOW WHO IS SPREADING IT AROUND THAT MY BIKE IS RUNNING SO GOOD BUT SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. J/K

YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE.

JUST REMIMBER WHAT THE BACK OF MY BIKE LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU WILL BE SEEING FROM NOW ON.

# 77 COMING FOR THAT ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

yeah O K
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

who is going to be riding that #77 bike




just messin with ya, dont get your panties in a wad
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LE450-RACER#77

OK SLOW WE WILL SEE IN 2 WEEKS.   [smiley=abduct2.gif]



Are you going to the practice next weekend or is your bike not going to be done?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

It's been awhile for me, but I was planning on runnin' the last race out there 2 weeks from now. I hear that there's not going to be a race but practice on the new MotoX track instead. Hear that it's for Saturday and Sunday? Anyone know anything about this?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

Yes Rob they are having open practice on the 26th & 27th for both the mx & tt track. Then they are racing on the 3rd & no the 3rd isn't the last race.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

Rob, Are you going to make it out on the 3rd?  Been a while since you have been out you might wanna blow the cob webs off the 450 before you bring it. You need to talk Brandon into sticking around to give you at least one good race before he quits on us. lol. Just bustn ur ballzzzzz Brandon.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

I think Brandon got scared of the # 77 bike & the way it was running at the last race.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TBR_#86

Scared of #77. [smiley=laugh.gif] I think I remember a little differently. I thought it was #86 out in front spankin that a$$.

Tell me if i remember correctly [smiley=Ermm.gif]
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

How do they work the all day practice. Do they still split "classes" or just bikes, quads, pee-wees?

Can a four year old on a 50 Alpha sport ride there? I would love to let Trent get to go a couple laps on that track. It would make his year ;) :)

atvaltz

#59
lol that honda is the only reason i even wanna show up at sandmountain again u got me this past race i was comin and i know ya saw me  thats alright when i do show up again i will be faster than i  have ever been see yall boys when i can make  it

dont forget about  ol 101  ill be showin my face from time to time
1 word   suzuki     nough said

RTR_380/450R

QuoteScared of #77. [smiley=laugh.gif] I think I remember a little differently. I thought it was #86 out in front spankin that a$$.

Tell me if i remember correctly [smiley=Ermm.gif]

Dont get too cocky! ;)

Ill be dialed in and in a little better shape next time!!  You can count on that! I dont like to lose, especially because I cant last 5 laps!  Ive only lost once on my quad when it hasnt gone down!  WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

I typed in   c o c k y!  And it put in thingy!! Thats funny!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

QuoteRob, Are you going to make it out on the 3rd?  Been a while since you have been out you might wanna blow the cob webs off the 450 before you bring it. You need to talk Brandon into sticking around to give you at least one good race before he quits on us. lol. Just bustn ur ballzzzzz Brandon.


I'll be at the practice Wayne. Probably that Saturday. As far as racing on the 3rd, I'll have to work. And yes, it's been awhile since I rode the bike. Almost 2mos now. Have done some things to it since you guys last saw it (Graphics kit, header pipe and jets on the way, painted a few things on her as well.)

LE Apopka450, I heard you were out there smokin' the other day. What in hell did you do to that thing? I hear the Kid is on a real "Beast" though ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TBR_#86

my head wont get too big.
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

atvaltz

lol              yall boys have fun out there the way it sounds u boys shouldnt even show up the honda 450's gonna run the show the rest of the series lol  :o  just remeber the  [smiley=king.gif] will show up from time to time  

just bastin some balls since i wont be out there to much dont mean i wont be on here talkin smack
1 word   suzuki     nough said

LE450-RACER#77

OK so what 86 you put a 520 kit in your honda so that it can run with little ol YFZ450's. WELL THATS COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just don't plan on being out front to long.  J/K


The 77 bike is coming to take over for the little ol 101 zuki.


j/k        I have alot of fun out there guy's so keep up the competition.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

just wait until I get the suspension done on the Raptor and I will be able to hang with you boys in the last few laps.  this thing rides like a tank and beats me to death.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

Hey ride1rob check your messages.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

#68
QuoteHey ride1rob check your messages.

Done ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1fastltr450

just wait guys I will be there soon enough to show you guys around the track.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

TBR_Honda

#86 does not have a 520 nor is it bored at all. But I like that idea for #78. Maybe JT or Brandon G. could donate a little cash so we could try that. I don't think Brandon T. or Lyndon are being c o c k y either, just proud that they beat the two biggest smack talkers on this site. (Sorry guys I just couldn't resist) We are just trying to keep in the competition.

All we need is some more riders. To all those who have not ran at Sand Mountain Speedway you are missing out on all the fun and people there. Thanks to all for some great races and personalities.
Dale
Honda 450R #86
Honda 450R #78

RTR_380/450R

He beat a tired old man!!  Just got off the treadmill though!  I went a whole 10 minutes with at least a 2 mile per hour jog!!! [smiley=box.gif]

By next race day i should be up to 15 minutes! :o

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

450R_Matt

Anyone know Patrick on a blue banshee #7a? He said he runs the old man's class. Used to race with me over at Hendry.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

redrider

WHos gonna go out there this weekend and practice sandmountains new mx track?

LE450-RACER#77

Alot of us are going out there Saturday for practice. I will be on the TT track not the mx.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com